Boost to 170 cr

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fatal Star, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Zneeak Devoted Player

Some people would, trust me. Not me, I have enough toons to handle. I don't like the idea of this skip at all, but if it's here to stay then atleast cap the usage to people that already have atleast a toon of that CR.

I would of course use one if members got one for free though. :D It would be one more toon toward end-game that I could play around with if I'm bored enough.
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Oh no people criticizing something on the forums, we can't have that happen!

If you want praise there's a separate thread on materials going, go there. Don't try to derail this one please. I asked a question for clarification, really all it is. if people want to chime in with opinions, so be it. They're allowed to.
    • Like x 4
  3. FoolsFire Devoted Player

3. They're including a DLC with it.
    • Like x 2
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

Edit: Not sure what happened, went to edit and ended up with a new reply lol.
  5. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

It's offered on sale to an account with a less than CR 170 toon. You need to be Level 4.
    Perhaps it's Gold Seller Trap.
  6. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

So it was a negative comment and not just a question...glad we're on the same page about that.

You want to criticize the dev's actions but don't have thick enough skin to take it yourself....typical

I commented the first thread after all the cool things revealed was a thread that focused on the one aspect you could criticize rather than the other 90% of new things revealed because it's a great example of the toxic users on these forums.

Don't like it, too bad.
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

The only person being toxic really is you. I'm sorry I didn't type a long essay about everything they revealed and how I feel about it all, I'll be sure to do that next time to appeal to your liking.
    • Like x 1
  8. SkullGang Devoted Player

If they keep this around I have a strong feeling they are going to abandon gear unlocking unless it ends up being mega expensive...
    • Like x 1
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I'm usually first to admonish people for this behaviour...but i'm realizing that not only is that par for the course around these parts, it's also standard operating procedure for most humans almost all of the time in any given situation. We all tend to gravitate towards the negative sadly...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Think I'll just PM my question next time
    • Like x 1
  11. Blazing Bacon Well-Known Player

I've been subscribed for five years. Why do I want to buy a DLC?
  12. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Im now in the multiple toon game. I bought 12 of them. Tremendous value.
  13. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Competitive with what though??? Other MMOs??? Who cares??? Besides, with all of the "new noobs coming" concerns, that price tag will keep many away...solves that problem a little bit.
    • Like x 1
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

You’re not a new player and probably know what you’re doing, so I don’t think anyone’s worried about you using it :)
    • Like x 1
  15. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Really doesn't bother me. New players are already playing at end game. They get access to each new thing that is released. I went atomic for a reason. I can pug everything and carry those that need it. It's funny when EVERYONE dies and I have to finish alerts myself. I think we will just see a lot more low SP players.
  16. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Only kidding. I agree with you though. 4500sc no matter new player, or vet is asinine no matter what.
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You keep saying that, but I seem to be managing my main plus 11 alts just fine. Sure, not all of them are at cr223+ and they all aren't rocking a full set of top mods....but seeing as how ALL content was beatable at cr215, and my toons are well above that...having a hard time seeing how they're "effectively dead". People get so up in arms about how hard it is to keep alts up to date, but maybe if people were ok with not being at the bleeding edge with each and every toon they would see it's not all gloom and doom.
    • Like x 1
  18. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

This should be made redeemable for all characters on an account.
  19. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Maybe if que times were more reasonable with lower tier content then people would work on alts more. It's easy to say you keep up on alts when all your toons are at end tier running the latest content along with everyone else.

Meanwhile i waited over an hour to que into blackest day the other day and never got in
    • Like x 2
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Almost forgot that part. Yeah...Amazon Fury 3.