Holy bloom setting, Batman!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Hraesvelg, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Hraesvelg Always Right

I must say, the actual aura wasn't exactly what I was expecting. I mean, it's fine, but can we eventually get the super tacky version from the promo pictures, with the obnoxious bloom levels? I think that would go well with some of the sweaters we have on hand...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Its a bit false advertisementish

Then again promo pics have not matched the release version when it comes to auras at times.
  3. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

Agreed, but thanks for the aura, holly leaves, winter motes, full collection set, 100+ points in feats and the cool light affect that surrounds my character when activating the tree on the last day.
  4. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Maybe it's just a matter of location. On multiple occasions I've had to go outside a base to get a decent screenshot for the Costume Contest thread because the bloom levels in my base make the glowing parts on an outfit overwhelming.
  5. Hraesvelg Always Right

Possibly. I was in my base, for the record.
  6. MastaMind Dedicated Player

Well this is sad. I have no interest in wearing it on my main, but I have an alt that I have just made look as insane as possible. I had not really found a good aura for him, and I figured I would grab this one for the free SP and so that none of my alts would be wearing the same thing. Hopefully it is visible and not another version of those barely visible "glimmering" auras.
  7. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Fair point, I was just mentioning how the lighting in certain locations can affect how things look more than anything. It's just something I notice a lot considering the amount of screenshots I take for that particular thread. LOL