Is the US cross server lagging for people since yesterday?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Pher, Jul 4, 2017.

1. spack2k Steadfast Player

Its a case for Horatio:

[IMG]

counter cyberattack maybe ? stay tuned !
    • Like x 1
  2. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Update: Everything appears fine USPS Eastcoast
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

PC player, no issues yesterday, but even trying to run my characters through the Vault today was a hassle and a half. It was bad enough that I didn't try any content, not even the Stabilizer duo.
  4. Ashrod New Player

yup, same here, sometimes I got knocked out before i got to see what is hitting me
  5. xSkyAndSeax New Player

I'm on PS4 and I've been lagging like crazy since yesterday. Dx
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Can you please describe in more detail what you are experiencing? Lag is a very generic term used to describe a wide number of things.

Also, please list your platform (PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox) and server (US, EU). We will investigate.
  7. majosea Dedicated Player

pc and ps4 . I teamed with a few ps4 in rit , very low fps . on both sides
  8. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

US Cross Server, and I'm on PC.

Basically what I'm experiencing is that whenever I log in, My FPS is fine; but things like the UI animations, just a whole lot of everything that you try to do; won't show up until you patiently wait for a few minutes. Like just about everything UI related goes to lag city.

Even the starting screen that shows the Marketplace items is delayed upon logging in, it's a big mess.
    • Like x 1
  9. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

PC US, i log on for possibly 5mins, was in my base Ui took forever to load, couldnt move around was just inside my base, after the ui loaded it still took forever to just move around, i log out and haven't logged back in, Needs to be seriously look at i shouldn't be getting that much lag inside just my base where i took down all my base has 0 base items.

i could understand if it takes a min or so for base items too load but with 0 base items, and ui taking forever to load and not being able to move.
  10. Kipperjones Level 30

Me too, i hit "o" on something 12 times before anything happening, d/l speed is 56.8 mbps, upload is 3.1 mbps, sooo whats goin on with dcccccc? this is 2 days in a row its like this.
  11. mexmex Dedicated Player

PS4 US lag since the start, I logged in several times always took a long time before I could even move, in watchtower or in base, during the alerts I was behind for nearly a minute or so
  12. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

at points the game was rubber banding like I'd walk 10 steps and then go backwards 10 feet. USPS4 btw
  13. willflynne 10000 Post Club

US player on PC. I never left my bases while running characters through the Vault, but I was experiencing significant delays in interacting with amenities like Bank terminals and getting UI elements (Style tab, On Duty tab) to become active/available, as well as getting items to move from a Shared Bank slot over to a character's inventory. I couldn't tell for sure if I was experiencing any delays in breaking boxes in the Vault itself or in loading into the Vault, but it did seem to be taking a little longer than usual.

This was happening on all characters, from those with a lot of base items in place for decoration to those that only have a few items placed.
  14. ACE FREHLEY Well-Known Player

I'm playing on the xboxone and it's been laggy the last few days as well. Waiting for things to load up up from the initial log in, big delay when deleting items from your inventory, going through doors and queing for instances, even when it's a solo mission.
  15. Pher Active Player

I rebooted my PC, checked for updates and re opened the game launcher. Still experiencing lag.

Please correct.
  16. Demon Archer Level 30

I'm on PC and have had the same issue since yesterday.

It was worse today as a matter of fact, when I just logged in my character was there in the HoD, but no UI at all, and would not respond to mouse button commands, but could move with keyboard commands. Trying to zone in is hit and miss, but also when I log off, it gives the "world lost" page.
    • Like x 1
  17. Demon Archer Level 30

I have been experiencing the lag since yesterday. PC user running Windows 10 Home. Other online games run perfectly fine, only DCUO has been laggy.

When I first get on with a character, there is no UI and mouse commands do not work, only keyboard (and even then only WASD, no block or tray powers). I am wondering if this is a region based issue? I am in Alberta, Canada.
    • Like x 1
  18. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Server: US
    Platform: PC

I log in and everything was late. In fact the first time I spawned beside the mailboxes in meta wing and tried to check my new mail, it just froze and kicked me out of the game. Otherwise I would log on and for the first few minutes (ranging between 3 and 8 minutes) the UI just wouldn't load. Couldn't use my powers or weapons and when I tried inviting a friend or sending a message it was all very very late. The only thing I was able to do is fly.
    • Like x 1
  19. Kipperjones Level 30

im close to canada so maybe
  20. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Bump.

This issue is still going on. The UI's been uber slow on loading stuff.