It's getting really hard to get certain feats.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lantern_AdamK4, May 16, 2017.

1. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

I'm having an issue, and I was wondering if anyone had thoughts on it.
    I'm looking to get some feats, and I'm going down the list of DLC feats, and I get to Joker's Last Laugh.
    They're all PVP feats that seem almost impossible to get. For example, even winning 5 hall of doom PVP matches. I queue up to get into one, and I can be in the queue for a good hour before giving up. Does nobody do these anymore? Should I give up on the Last Laugh feats and move to the next DLC?
    • Like x 1
  2. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Unfortunately, the Answer is Yes.

PVP is so broken, and on top of that: I've gotten up to 150 SP without doing those maps; so needless to say it won't hurt you in the long run if you skip those feats.
  3. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Feel your pain. Been queued up for over an hour now to get into 'with a vengeance' to try and get the last back piece I need. Hope they will put old feats into vendors at one point because there is no other way of getting them apart from trying to get a team yourself (good luck with that).
    • Like x 2
  4. Backseid Devoted Player

Yeah, I wouldn't bother with most of the PvP feats right now.

Maybe one day, when they stop messing around with combat mechanics, they will have some time to work on PvP. Especially if they can figure out a way to monetize it.
    • Like x 3
  5. Belthazur Dedicated Player

WOW Seriously. Vender Feats. NOOOO NEVER Gonna Happen.
    Also If Your Hunting Certain Feats Simple..
    Put Your OWN Group Together
    • Like x 2
  6. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

You left out the bit where I said good luck with that. Nice strawman argument.
    • Like x 1
  7. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

There are a lot of custom channels in game for forming PVP groups. Try finding one. I'd give you the name of ones I know, but I don't have them on hand,

You could also go to the discord channel to hunt for a group.
    • Like x 2
  8. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

9. BumblingB I got better.

Hmmm doesn't the rare style vendor have the HoF styles up for 70 marks each?

They tried with Last Laugh and lockouts. It was funny. Then they turned around and made the maps completely free minus the feats. (Need the DLC to get the feats.) Who's laughing now! Last Laugh indeed.
    • Like x 3
  10. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

haha vendor feats!
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Maybe if PvP wasn't as broke as a hooker with 5 kids....
    • Like x 5
  12. Magnificent Loyal Player

Some feats just take time and a concerted effort to get (more of an effort than just queueing up). Get together with some folks and queue together and trade off on the feats.
    • Like x 2
  13. BumblingB I got better.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

The demonic back isn't available in the rare style vendor. I do buy the others.
  15. Kipperjones Level 30

They need to make walk ins, like they do for nexus, have a walk in to every raid.
    • Like x 3
  16. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

The argument is that that causes too much 'technical' issues. But yeah, I'd love that as well.
    • Like x 1
  17. BumblingB I got better.

Had to think there for a second. You were talking Demonic Runes. Okay, I thought you were talking about the codexes for Norseman. Yeah, it's the role gear and it is dependent on which role your powerset is on for which boss you want to farm. The good news is, most of the Runes gear are fairly easy to obtain, sadly, as you are talking about, queues do take a moment. Maybe shout every Thursday or Friday for a style run. There are a lot of people looking for that stuff.
    • Like x 2
  18. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

Thanks for the input.
    I've tried to group people quite a few times, but alas, the interest doesn't seem to be there.
    I may try discord though. But most likely I'll move on to whatever is next. Hand of Fate I believe?
  19. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

You can listen to those that will bad talk pvp or you can be proactive. USE LFG! I've seen plenty of groups looking for HOD feats and trading wins. Use the forums and find 16 people, who also need the feats. Synced ques still work on the 8v8 cause no one runs those.
    • Like x 4
  20. BumblingB I got better.

Might be easier to jump around instead of one by one. Hand of Fate has several grind feats in them that are hard to get groups to want to do them. Like the clown feat. But there are a few that can be done w/o being in the instance, like the Bee one. Just go over to the Metrodome and whack at a few bees and wait for them to pop up again red.
    • Like x 1