Are you in a League?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mepps, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I always thought you were in the Justice girls league
    • Like x 1
  2. MrMigraine Devoted Player

And while all of us in your old League are very proud of your accomplishment and wish you well, you're still a Rebel too, Wilder. Once a Rebel, always a Rebel. ;)

Oh, and as far as the OP goes, I'm in a League too: The Rebels, a long-standing Business Casual League that (in)famously appeared on Friday Night Legends. Twice. Ah, those were the days... :D

We currently stand at 123 members (though half are undoubtedly alts), with around a dozen or so core daily players. For those interested, we always have openings for Nekron Tests, Naked Khandaq Nights and Wooly Mammoth Hide-and-Seek:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/rebels-2-electric-boogaloo.160569/

Also, Rip Hunter is in our League.
    • Like x 5
  3. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

We were KillemQuick at launch in 2011. However in 2013, we felt our League Leader was not handling his responsibilities, and we left,......all of us. We left him there and formed Sanctus. Same guys for over 6 years. Over 100 members, many alts, but usually 8-10 regularly.
  4. Mirai Well-Known Player

I have solo leagues. There's not much purpose to them, I suppose, outside of letting people know I'm not available for their leagues. I'm not going to earn enough prestige to get a league base.
    • Like x 1
  5. CrazyNite New Player

I was in a league and it had about 100 members but I think most of them were alts and estimate only maybe 10 active members and only about a handful of those I actually played with because of level difference.

When I logged back in I wasn't in the league. I can't remember if I left or if I was just thinking about leaving the league because it was pretty inactive. Maybe I got kicked.

The game is less fun without a league. An in-game league searching system or place to advertise your league to recruit members would be nice.
  6. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

• Like x 3
  7. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Solo Rocks! I never have to deal with any Drama; and my Alts never quit!
    The Prestige adds up; and soon enough you got a League Hall, and so forth.
    There are tricks to improve your Prestige. Hall of Power instances give gear with added Prestige for example.
    I get at least 4-5 Proficiencies per month by having my alts have 4 bases each all loaded with 500 base items.
  8. Mazahs Loyal Player

Ha! You've been there since we did a run maybe a yr ago. I recognized your name in a puggo group and added it. Never bothered you since I don't have same forum name as in game name.

We've run more than a couple times in mutual groups where the other was invited.
    • Like x 1
  9. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Oh I really like them and sometimes join in on their events like when they celebrated ten years together, but not a member.
  10. Mazahs Loyal Player

Delta says HI!

Love these guys
    • Like x 2
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Nope, not in a league. Never have been, for that matter. In that respect I've always gone it alone in the game.
  12. SilkyPawz Bunny

You are wise beyond your years oohh mighty Proxy ...teehheee :p
    • Like x 1
  13. SocratesGS Well-Known Player

I'm the league leader for the Incarnates Reborn, we have a total of 281 members, and about 10% of that are active (many of the toons are alts). We are always looking for more talented players, the only requirements are that people can play both DPS & Support roles, be 18+, and not be a complete selfish egotistical d*uche bag.

PS - Silky & Proxy are my minions :p
    • Like x 4
  14. HarryHell Well-Known Player

Judgement Call on EUPS, founded almost 1600 days ago, had it ups and downs, on its strongest 16+ online at the most popular hurs (been around 40 at most). Now due to recent events, less than 100 members (mostly alts) and lucky if there are 1 other person online when i play.
    If i decide to raise it from the ashes or not, depends on new content, how much more p2w are inserted, and how revamp goes (i dislike it badly as is). If im not happy at the end of July my sub runs out and Judgement Call will be dead.
    Don't really feel like joining another league as JC been my baby for such a long time.
  15. SilkyPawz Bunny

Well then, was nice knowing you Slay... leaves league.....:rolleyes::p
  16. SocratesGS Well-Known Player

Correction: league members now total 251 members.
    • Like x 2
  17. SilkyPawz Bunny

^^ LMAO omg ..this is why being in a league with awesome friends makes some of us log in everyday to piss them off ....lol
    • Like x 2
  18. Proxystar #Perception

Pm me.your game name so I can see if I added you ;)
    • Like x 1
  19. Proxystar #Perception

I'll be your minion long enough to get access to your top league bank then I'm gone :D
    • Like x 2
  20. ITony StarkI Active Player

I'm BatmanJ L from The Justice Ieague. We're an iconic league that's been around for a while. New to the forums. We have 24 members and most are active. Looking to expand. I'll be posting in the recruitment section soon.