DCUO Teases Classic Comics in Upcoming Content!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 22, 2017.

1. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Probably another warfront re-skin like Gotham Under Siege, Typhon Gotham, and the Metropolis Battle Zone for lanterns and related villains.
  2. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

First, Beppo the Super-Monkey!
    • Like x 2
  3. 30STM New Player

So... only members-only.... Nice. Thx. Looks like it's time to leave DCUO again.
  4. Pults Loyal Player

June, that's like.. forever man.
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

You'll blink and it'll be June. Time flies these days
    • Like x 2
  6. spack2k Steadfast Player

i don't understand then maybe US server didnt have 5 days of double coins like EU?
  7. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

Then Detective Chimp!
    The Grodd Community would go bananas!
    :oops:
    • Like x 1
  8. Unida Dedicated Player

are we really now expected to accept stuff like the Qwardian thing being 'good enough' in lieu of actual DLC content? this 9-12 weeks thing doesnt seem to be the DLC cycle at all, it's a content release cycle and what it looks to be is alternating between Large (DLC) and small (event) sprinkled with time capsule filler.

The hope of legit episodes every 9-12 weeks doesnt seem like it's the plan as we can now see 7 months between the last DLC and June.

Does anyone hold any realistic hope of the next DLC being out in September? if this is just turning into 2 actual Episodes a year, do us a favor and say so.
    • Like x 1
  9. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

2 new content, and each one fitting my mains toon perfectly,

Event for my main toon.
    DLC for my Main Sub who is all about Time travel and alternate dimension.

looking forward to it.
    • Like x 1
  10. Farohar New Player

So the answer to the question of the longevity of the AF3 DLC is answered. Nov 2016- June 2017. Thank you
  11. Thomas Wayne jr Active Player

You do not speak for me.
    • Like x 1
  12. The Anxient Loyal Player

Bye
    • Like x 3
  13. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

ok.
    • Like x 1
  14. Warped Dimensions Level 30

Yeah, I can definitely understand your reasoning behind the whole membership thing without new content to run and the timing it takes to push new content out. It's totally your choice to purchase the membership though and if you see it fit not to purchase a membership until new content is released, then I can totally understand that. My response was towards MrGainey though. He could have come off a bit more constructive instead of making that insulting remark towards the devs.
    • Like x 1
  15. krytine Loyal Player

So does this event mean we will see more legends of tomorrow stuff with time travel?

And could this mean maybe some new legends toons for us as well
    • Like x 1
  16. stärnbock Devoted Player

i hope this time, you will listen to feedback, like you do on stats revamp ;-)
  17. stärnbock Devoted Player

agree. totally not excited (untill out what devs conceal) yet
  18. DCUO Gaming Well-Known Player

This is all SO GREAT!!! I'm glad you guys took the time to do this for all of us. Now lets all hope they make a new "WEEKEND OF LUCK!!! From March 17 - 19 everything in the Marketplace is 50% OFF!!! So whether you want to try out and buy some new powers, stock up on new styles, or new toys, this one time promotional is just what you've been waiting for. But hurry, because this exclusive Marketplace discount is only here for this weekend!!! So hurry and get your share of Irish Green Luck."
    *Replay Badges and Stabilizers are not included in this promotional.
    I guess one can only hope, but who knows, one small voice in the crowd could get some special attention. So why not put some ideas into the Dev's heads?;)
    • Like x 1
  19. recoil Committed Player

well...now i'm just curious to wonder what the new styles will be. really hoping they don't just go the lazy route and give us world warll era versions of dc costumes. kinda dried up on the street level costumes with half face masks. let's have some originality, something with a bit more FLARE.
  20. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1