Anniversary

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by techlive, Feb 1, 2017.

1. techlive New Player

OMG why take down the anniversary event I'm pretty sure you can have seasonal and that up at the same time some of us have jobs you know. I was about to get the anniversary antics feat I am very upset about this if this doesn't let me complete this any time soon. For the life of me why take it down already!
  2. PhantomBulletPT Well-Known Player

It was up for a long *** time.
    If you missed it then wait for next year (I'm pretty sure I read that it would be back every year)
    • Like x 3
  3. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

4. spack2k Steadfast Player

u should read the forums frequently
    • Like x 1
  5. techlive New Player

As I said some of us have jobs 12h jobs at that not part time mommy and daddy taking care of you. I'm simply saying they didn't have to take it down then let the seasonal last for over 2 months and yes it has happened.
    • Like x 1
  6. xPhantom Atom Well-Known Player

You can purchase the vendor piece for 20(?) Qwardian Crowns and the rest from the broker so no excuse to have it not finished.

The working and having no time is also another excuse, there is people who also work as many hours and have managed to get things completed. Priorities within game should have had the event first. Even using replays (the sole purpose of the special weekend & collection pieces being in the vendor). You'll have to finish it next year or at the later date.

They did also keep you informed via Twitter, Website and Forums about the end date of the event well in advance.
    • Like x 2
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Takes like 5 minutes to check the announcements section. You can do it from your phone on break. Only one to blame for being non informed is yourself.
    • Like x 7
  8. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

So long as you purchased the one collection from the vendor before it was over, you can still get the other collections on the broker. If you post in the Metropolis Exchange section, sometimes will even send you the item for free or trade, or at a reduced rate.
  9. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

no the vendor set is the cost of actual vendor gear, bonus crowns only came from the 8man, therefor if you had 0 replays you waited til reset each day.
  10. techlive New Player

I'm just questioning why take it down when the math doesn't add up by simply letting the event last longer it would let people manage to finish it. To complete it all you would have cost people to use replay badges and not just a few. And to these guys that are commenting have clearly use replays if they completed all the feats. Correct me if I'm wrong waiting for your reply.
  11. PhantomBulletPT Well-Known Player

I'm not nearly finished with it, I barely started it.
    There's no point in crying over it. Just gotta wait a year, it's not that long.
    • Like x 1
  12. techlive New Player

It just getting a little aggravating as to seeing this game go down the money hungry path all of the sudden
  13. techlive New Player

I'm cool I guess I have to now anyways, just wanted a little more help at getting over 270sp :)
  14. Belthazur Dedicated Player

They Gave you More than Enough time to grind it out IF you So Chose Too)
    They Were even nice enough to give us a Bonus Crown From Last Thursday till Monday.
    It was Also Even Stated That You were NOT expected to finish off ALL the Feats Without Replays. It will Return NExt YEar
    • Like x 2
  15. Belthazur Dedicated Player

How does Ending an Event When Originally Stated deemed Money Hungry?
    • Like x 4
  16. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

lol
    • Like x 2
  17. techlive New Player

Requiring you to use replay badges to complete this year, if you completed all the feats have you not use replay badges?
  18. Belthazur Dedicated Player

They Speciffically stated Unless you CHOOSE to Use replays then these Feats cannot be completed within the 30 day time frame. So You had a Choice.
    • Like x 2
  19. Magnificent Loyal Player

The event was up for a whole month. If you couldn't get the majority of the feats in that amount of time then you weren't really trying. I have a wife, a dog, a full-time job and have been struggling with getting our house habitable again after the August floods here in South Louisiana.

With all that going on in my life as well as personal engagements I was still able to get a majority of the feats.

Next year play more and try harder.
    • Like x 5
  20. techlive New Player

That's my point i already knew that and to be exact it wasn't 30 days the event started January 11. I was simply saying why take it down so soon point blank period. But yet let's see how long this seasonal stays up. But like I said I'm OK just don't like the fact that I'm supposed to use replays to finish it this year. But I will get points elsewhere no biggie.