RNG Seasonal Check-In

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Legion_of_One, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

So, I've run the Midnight Masquerade well over 50 times this year between many different toons, and I've had one Teekl drop. How about you? I can't wait to hear about how someone has had the Teekl Totem drop on the first five runs or some other story that's going to make me hate my rotten luck.
    • Like x 1
  2. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Well Over 100 runs with 7 alts so far and I have managed the following

2 Teekl Tokens
    1 Ghost Aura
    1 Witches hat
    0 Bootility belts

PILES of Furniture.. Love some of the styles including the iron railing, hanging light, sconces, and floor lamps both single and 4 lamp) so I am grabbing quite a few of those.

To date I have 2 ALTS that have completed the feat for all furniture items acquired and 1 that has the style feat.. should have it on the other 6 in about 1 more day.

That about sums it up.
  3. Pults Loyal Player

I've done about 20 runs in total across all my alts, 2 teekls, 1 ghostly aura and two bootility belts.
  4. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Does Teekl only drop from the event?

Is it included in the vault table? Or in instances like solos, open-world and stuff?

Personally, I have had 1 Ghostly Aura, 1 Witches Hat and more than enough Boo belts.
  5. NoPhilosophy Committed Player

Only got a teekl but only ran 4-6 times.
  6. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I've gotten 4 Teekls, 2 Ghostly Auras, aaaaaaaannnnnnnnnddddd ONE WITCH HAT :D

I hate RNG in Seasonals. So stupid
    • Like x 2
  7. LT Schmitt Committed Player

I got 2 teekls, 2 auras (That I already had), 1 boo belt, 1 witch hat.
    I would say I also hate the RNG but since you can almost buy ALL of the drops in the vendor or MP I can't complain.
  8. Ekart Committed Player

Only doing it daily with one char... 1 Teekl Totem, 1 Gostly Aura, 1 Bootility Belt and 2 Witch Hats.
  9. Delta796th Loyal Player

5 Boo-tility (already had some so deleting these AGAIN)
    0 Teekl
    0 Witchy Hat
    1 Ghost Aura
  10. iClip Committed Player

I've run 5 toons a day through the seasonal since it launched, and I only got 1 teekl totem.
  11. Phen0menal Active Player

4 Teekl
    5 boo utility belts
    3 witches hats
    1 ghostly auras
    running everyday multiple alts
  12. SheerFaith Committed Player

As I said in many other threads..Did it over 180 times no Teekl till today..sooo fk it!

Edit: Daily with 14 Toons since Event Release
    • Like x 1
  13. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Not exactly sure since they really didn't go into a lot of detail on the announcement when the event started but so far the only place I've had a TEEKL Totem drop is in the event alert after we defeated Klarion. Anyone have Teekl drop anyplace else?
  14. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

Wow.....13 days x7 alts and I have only gotten 1 ghost aura. Zero Teekl's, no furniture!!
    • Like x 1
  15. Off Side Well-Known Player

11 toons since event release:

3 Teekl
    4 ghostly aura
    7 boo belt (some dropped from Vault)
    1 witch hat
  16. Ichiro Loyal Player

10 toons daily 6 teekl on the first 3 days, none since. I thing they might have removed teekl from the loot table since then.
  17. Kzinti Committed Player

Approximately 350 Event Runs
    5 Teekl's
    10 boo Belts
    5 Witch Hats
    7 Ghost Aura's
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

4 characters daily.
    2 Teekl Totems
    1 Ghost Aura
    1 Witch Hat
    0 Boo Belts
  19. CassUV Well-Known Player

+ - 80 runs

0 Teekl
    0 Ghost Aura (Already have from 2015)
    0 Witch Hat
    1 Bootility Belt
    • Like x 1
  20. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Still trying to get the Bootililty Belt :( It'd be nice if you could buy it from the vendor, to be honest.

I've had 1 Teekl, though and 1 Witches Hat.

Does Ms Boo still drop anywhere? She's the only one I need for my collection.
    • Like x 1