SALE: 12-Month Memberships for $71.99 USD

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Ok, since the world is down for psn, can you extend the deadline till the 1st now? Show your appreciation for Soldiers and do us this one solid? Lol....support your troops! EXTEND EXTEND EXTEND
  2. DarkMatter8O New Player

I know this is completely off-topic, but - here's an an idea! People complain they just wanna play the game - that's all good. But, event after event is infested with higher cr' snow. That are meant for cr appropriate members. I get that people want to be carried and up their cr asap. But people aren't learning how to tank, troll, heal, where to position themselves as a dps etc, because it's all being done for them by high cr'd burning everything. I was just in BDN with a 140 toon, and some prat with no sp and 172cr told three 136's to leave, including a tank! I pointed out his pathetic sp, and why he thought he could tell people to leave?! It was he who was in an event that he wasn't meant to be in. He quickly left! But the point is - why isn't there a restriction put in place that stops higher cr's entering events in numbers? Maybe allow one, or a restriction that only allows 10cr above the suggested cr to enter. People need to start learning teamwork again. Fs at least try and put some sense of acheivment back in this game. Lower cr's are so dependant now on being walked, they're not learning anything at all. All instant gratification.
  3. Gimpy Loyal Player

This is a nice offer but only 1 flaw in the thinking of the time-frame in which it is offered.

DBG needs cash-flow to continue operating and offers like this during an extended period of time where "Plans" have only an estimated date of implementation are a GREAT way to gain an influx of much needed cash.

BUT,

there would be more cash coming in if They considered 1 thing when setting a time-frame on offers,

People usually get paid on the 1st of the month.

This "sale" ends before people get paid and that equates to DBG losing some much needed cash.
    • Like x 1
  4. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

I already have the plan, but i think it would be SMART from part of Daybreak to extend this offer till the 2nd of the next month.
    • Like x 1
  5. DarkMatter8O New Player

How can I get this offer? I go into PSN and all I see is Dc universe online 180 day membership! That's as high as it goes. Then 90 day, then 30 day.
  6. Gimpy Loyal Player

Click the link in the announcement.
  7. SewerDraiin New Player

Is anyone having problems logging in? I logged in to started a duo started experiencing bad lag, went to relog and kept getting 0x0121.. bonkers!
  8. GK45 New Player

Yes,I was lagging and many others were reporting problems in shout as well.
    I was experiencing up to a 30second delay in chat, inability to use inventory or moves at times and even people and the broker, mailbox, bank disappearing from my game.
  9. DawnOfKhaos Well-Known Player

Where did you hear about this mechanics change you speak of? I have not heard anything and do you have any specifics? This will definitely make me rethink subbing for the foreseeable future.
  10. Exostorm Well-Known Player

So are the devs gonna respond to the issue of the deadline, or nah?
  11. JeffEllis Committed Player

It was in a thread from Mepps a few months ago. It's about removing CR differential and making it so that you need to farm skill points and craft mods. I'll not commit long term to anything until I see what this change involves and if it means farming SPs and high tier mods to play end game stuff, their are other games. This is a game not a second job.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...stats-matter-removing-cr-differential.268891/
  12. DarkMatter8O New Player

mechanics spoken of are the up-coming removal of the cr differential. And imo - the sooner the better! Make people have to work for sp again, like so many had to do before the game was entirely monetized.

Believe me! If you'd built up a large amount of sp, only for it to be made pretty much redundant, you'd want it brought back too.

For anyone throwing around the argument 'I just wanna play! I've no time to build sp' if you're a casual gamer, then play as normal! Just don't be pissed when your score goes way down because of lack of sp.
  13. DarkMatter8O New Player

You think it's fair that someone with 175cr/66sp etc, can out damage or do as much damage using the current op power, and knocking back a nitro soder plus omega - compared to someone with 175cr and 250sp using, let's say quantum? Why shouldn't the people who "took up that second job" reap the benefits they worked so hard for?!...
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This sale is set. We've noted the concerns for future sales.
    • Like x 2
  15. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

So we don't get to keep the renewal :(
  16. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

It's a little wonky on the renewal terms BUT I applaud the team for keeping up these initiatives and incentives. Good stuff!
  17. JeffEllis Committed Player

If you must know, I have around 170SP on my characters but don't feel in any way superior to those with less or inferior to those with more. SP doesn't matter. CR doesn't matter. Video games don't matter. It's a recreational activity. Have fun or don't I don't care how other people play. Now let's leave this thread alone and if you have more to say on it I'll watch the actual thread on the topic for your post and reply there.
  18. The peoples Badguy Committed Player

The Bad guy says his second girlfriend pays for all of his subscriptions and she will have no problem taking advantage of this great sale.
    • Like x 1
  19. DarkMatter8O New Player

Can someone explain why I can't buy this "amazing offer"? Try to buy, get a blank page each and every time. Lol! The hilarity continues.
  20. KreaseUK Active Player

So no love for those of us on EU PS? I know we can't have the 12 month deal but can't we get something.

For everyone saying they need the $$$ that's why they are doing this offer on top of the recent mp stuff you'd think they would want our money aswell but obviously not that desperate.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.