Episode 26: Launch Date + The Story So Far

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Jul 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

What? Episode 26 (the one coming this Wednesday) is the last one before the gap. Episode 27 is Amazon Fury Part III and will be released either the end of this year or beginning of next.
    • Like x 2
  2. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Um? I didn't say that...

My reason is we have 5 months of nothing after, so if you wanna go play other games go ahead, I don't want an easy RB spam raid for 5months.
  3. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Episode 27 is Amazon Fury pt3 so yes ep26 is the last dlc.
  4. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

just b/c its easy to you, me or the next 5 ppl who play it, doesn't mean it'll be easy to the casual player that plays video games a hr or 2 a week, on the weekend.
    • Like x 1
  5. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

2hr a week on the weekend leads me to ask, why are they playing an mmo? It's an invalid argument your putting in.
    • Like x 2
  6. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

its still considered a DLC as there will be a download, Im sure.

Downloadable content (DLC) is additional content created for a released video game. It is distributed through the Internet by the game's official publisher. Downloadable content can be of several types, ranging from aesthetic outfit changes to a new, extensive storyline, similar to an expansion pack. As such, DLC may add new game modes, objects, levels, challenges or other features to a complete, already released game.

In the case of episodic video games, a new episode may come in the form of downloadable content, whereas music video games utilize this media to offer new songs for the players. Downloadable content became prevalent in the 21st century, and especially with the proliferation of Internet-enabled, sixth-generation video game consoles. Special edition or Game of the Year re-releases of games often incorporate previously released DLC along with the main title in a physical package.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downloadable_content
  7. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Oh idk perhaps friends play it too? Its a game to enjoy with friends no? Regardless of time restraints.
    • Like x 1
  8. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Wait what was the point of this post? I answered ep26 is last and ep27 comes out in Jan...
    • Like x 1
  9. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

10. rimvader Well-Known Player

From mid year Dev notes "Episode 25 launched last week for all players, Episode 26 will launch later this month as our final monthly Episode, and Episode 27 – our first new, large release – will launch towards the end of this year or the beginning of next. And yes, Episode 27 will be Amazon Fury Part III."
    • Like x 1
  11. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

I'm going to be polite and say this really is an invalid statement you made.
  12. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

This is why I don't post regularly in the announcement section.
  13. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

how? you asked why would someone play a MMO if they had 1-2 hours a week to play, I gave you a answer.
    • Like x 1
  14. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Your statement is that you think people who play an mmo for 2hrs a week are entitled to beat endgame content in a flash, it's a beyond hilarious statement, I'm a casual player and I think it's hilarious.

Now I'm done.
    • Like x 2
  15. DCcollectamanic New Player

lmao some of the stuff i've read in here so far make me laugh an wonder where people come up with this stuff lmao. curious to see what this episode has for me yes.... worried anout the gap no (bc as the devs did say they will constantly be tryin new things( ex- the time & space caps that according to mepps on twitter are in development an will release in next few months or the new pvp map/gear set for aug.) anf as for the gap itself for those who are worried keep in mind goin from small monthly content to large releases wont happend over night people... this aint harry potter where you can just wave your wand say abra kadabra and poof its there in a timely fashion (3 months) so if your that worried about your sub cancel it an go play something else but just because theres goin to be a gap doesnt mean you aint getting your sub moneys worth out of it ( which if you knew the perks over freemiumn/premiumn mebers you would) and to answer the arguement i know would come with that statement what about content you're supposed to get with legendary???? well my friends keep in mind AF3 will be a large release so the 5-6 month gap.... AF3 will have enough to make up for that on its own hence LARG CONTENT RELEASE..... so in lookin at it logically.... if they stayed on monthly content the amount of content you would get over 5 months in monthly releases come AF3 will total the same as AF3 one large release.... only difference is monthly you're getting pinched to stay awake an large content you're getting slapped in the face with a WAKE THE F*** UP YOU FEL ASLEEP! lol so as i said.... not worried in the least bit just gotta readjust or change.... or evolve you could say.... wit the new stuff you guys will get over or get used to it or move on and never come back so pick one and live with it A B OR OPTION C eennie mini mineie MO!!!
    • Like x 1
  16. light FX Steadfast Player

They never stated AF3 will have more content then the other 3 month dlcs have had. 3 month dlcs used to be large then small. They alternated. There is no way AF3 will have content that makes up for the 5 months gap plus the 3 months after it goes live. That would mean it has 14-18 pieces of content. They never said that is happening.
    • Like x 1
  17. YinChakra Dedicated Player

So i'm immediately wrong because you can't find any proof ? lol Go read the Mid-year announcement.
  18. TargetWizard New Player

Mepps, can we expect an summersale this summer?
  19. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

They never announce sales in advance.
    • Like x 1
  20. B0NE DADDY Well-Known Player

How about farm your skill points because when it goes back to stats those people with a measly 75sp at 172cr isnt gonna cut it anymore. Just saying.This game was a stat based game until the cry babies said grinding feats was "Too hard"
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.