HH Survival Mode

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by light FX, Jun 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. light FX Steadfast Player

Idky there isnt a feedback thread so im starting one. If the devs start an official one then disregard this. But until then give some feedback and post any pics of the new legs if u have run it on test. I will be on test running it 2mor and giving some feedback after.
  2. VV Dedicated Player

Just to get people pumped up, there might be a metallic shirt too!
    - Mepps
  3. Growling Night Active Player

i still have nightmares from last year's HH SM , round 11+ lasers.....
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

Ikr. I didnt run this SM that much. We started late but over 3 days we got our round 11 PP. We called it that night after beating 10 cause it was late. Tried 11 the next night. But that was the 1st day of the movement mode change because of the invisible ledge stuff and that combined with lasers made it so not fun. This year im getting my platinum legs and im done. Im interested to see if any changes were made to it that differ from last year. Also really curious to see the legs and the chest. Hopefully someone will post some pix. Im trying to run it 2mor with some league people so if we do ill throw some pix in here.
    • Like x 1
  5. Elusian Crowd Control

Is it even worth to test? Has there been any changes made compared to last year?
  6. Ully Committed Player

Does anyone have screen shots of the new pants?
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

No idea. That is why i made the thread to see. I want to go test it but havent been able to. Just cant get the right people together. And i dont wanna do randoms on test server. I wanna get to at least round 3 or 5 and see if anything has changed and what the chest and legs look like. Hopefully this week i can get some people together maybe.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The biggest testing need is just confirming drops and the progress points are working as we would expect.
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

So we just did a run. Got to round 6. Here is a pic of legs for both male and female.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Round 1 harley and ghost
    round 2 deathstroke and killer crock
    round 3 lash and hariet
    round 4 orion and kalibak
    round 5 lightray mantis
    round 6 barda and miracle
    I know round 9 is batman and green arrow and round 8 has batwoman. Cant remember the rest. Also im suprised on how good the male legs look. Nice job on those. Not a fan of the female legs. They have way less glow and the feet look bare compared to the male version. Hoping u guys add more glow to the feet area on the female version. Thanks to the guys on test who helped with the run.

The PP up to round 5 worked cause we disbanded and went back in and started at round 5 and all headlines popped too. At least for me and a few league mates in the run they did.
    • Like x 6
  10. Ully Committed Player

Those pants look incredible !
  11. warpaxio Well-Known Player

here is pic of chest too. hf
    [IMG]
    Shoutout to VitalizingBullet for posing ;)

drops seemed fine for everyone, as did progress points.
    • Like x 1
  12. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I like the look of the leg style definitely will be getting the league in there.
  13. TestReporter Loyal Player

The male chest is awesome, the female is ok, well, a little less than ok.
    It's just sad that they didn't changed any bosses, HH is the most random SM in matter of bosses, most of them have nothing in game with apokolips (idk about the comics), i just miss Steppenwolf in there,and maybe darkseid is r10?, i hope they change it for the next SM.
    • Like x 1
  14. light FX Steadfast Player

U mean legs right? U typed chest :p And yea im hoping they took granny out of round 10 and put darkseid there but i doubt it will happen. Imo would be way cooler, way more fun with him at round 10. I also would love to see a mini darkseid pet. That would be super cool :D And we were trying to remember if steppenwolf was in there last year. Couldnt remember. If he wasnt he should be added in. Take green arrow out of round 9 and add him
  15. Coelha Well-Known Player

There was a bug last year with r9 PP, r8 didn't gave the headlines, i fear this 2016 one have it just like the fos one had the scorpion bug.
  16. Coelha Well-Known Player

He wasn't, r7 is nightwing and poison ivy, r8 is stompa and batwoman.
  17. light FX Steadfast Player

Ok thanks. And see imo take out nightwing and add steppenwolf. Makes way more sense. I mean hes part of that storyline.
  18. Ully Committed Player

That looks like the Chest from last year. Is that the variant shirt for this year?
  19. light FX Steadfast Player

Yea thats the new chest. Only difference is no omega symbol on the front.
  20. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Why do the female pants have significantly less glow to them?

Edit: May make a nice thigh-high feet style though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.