Membership status and downtime

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SigmaAtom, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Here2Help Devoted Player

#PCMasterRace ;):p
  2. Tiberionus New Player

There seems to be a problem with the EUPC server, lots of people saying their All Access is not working in game
  3. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

there should be better support for eu players. i do not understand why it falls on us staff to help eu players since us staff is only available during the us workday.
  4. Wallachia Devoted Player

I'm a pc player and that didn't happen to me.

Neener neener
    • Like x 1
  5. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

Shh the world hasn't unlocked yet, lol.
    • Like x 1
  6. flashmaz52 Level 30

i cant log in to us server to test my all access what should i do ?
  7. flashmaz52 Level 30

and it is not workin on EU server
  8. Cadmas New Player

No legendary here as well. Expires 03/07/2016 EUPC
    Same goes for my sons account. Webpage says full access for both of us, but in game nothing is working that comes with legendary access.
  9. flashmaz52 Level 30

so what should i do and i will get it or i just payed for nothing ?
  10. BVS Committed Player

Please read the Staff post tracker. All answers will be there with similar posts to this
  11. flashmaz52 Level 30

where is staff post plz put link
  12. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

See you jinxed it now instead of getting to see the problem we get to see the server locked for a couple hours lol.
  13. BVS Committed Player

Right at the top of the page it is called STAFF POST TRACKER.

They are working on the solution regarding this and will have it fixed as soon as they can
  14. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

[IMG]
  15. Napalm Life New Player

It happened to me yesterday, I thought my membership was expired So I purchased a quick month! It was not expired,
    it was DCUO technical issues,My bad for not knowing when it expired,But still, to see it happen again the next day..lulz
  16. Chicken Well-Known Player

Why is the daily server reset taking so long today? I didn't see a post about any extended downtime from any of the devs.
  17. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Is this the new norm? How can a game server get worse the older it get?
    • Like x 1
  18. The Game Well-Known Player

Status: 6/10/2016 4:04 PDT - US Servers are currently down for scheduled maintenance.
  19. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Umm, that is the nature of aging. Everything gets worst as time passes, just wait you will see.
  20. SarahCarrygun Well-Known Player

Why US server is under maintence without giving any info to players? How much time is it gonna take and reason of the maintence?! Because its not daily server shutdown, daily shutdown takes 40minutes maximum, and this **** is more than 2 hours already! And there is no any topic in Live Update Notes or Announcments...