Changing Powers Is Dangerous

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TybeeTahiri, May 3, 2016.

1. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

My (unnamed) leaguemate, who has been Electricity FOREVER, finally got fed up and changed his powerset.

Then he lost electricity to his house.

Discuss.

(and laugh)
    • Like x 26
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Same thing happened to me once. I switched from Quantum to Sorcery to get the healer feats and styles and suddenly time just stopped flowing and the gravity around me just completely went away! I heard this weird, deep laughter from behind me and suddenly I was staring at a damn Fury. Let me tell you, those things look damn freaky in real life. Don't even get me started on the Watcher. The Guardian was cute though, we had some fun times.
    • Like x 12
  3. Foxe Well-Known Player

I once changed from ice and my freezer died the next day.

Definitely something to this.
    • Like x 10
  4. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

I used to be mental. Then I lost my mind.
    • Like x 20
  5. Dynagirl Committed Player

[IMG]

What? That can't be real.... Whats next? Mister Migraine not being mental!?!?!?!
    • Like x 4
  6. Max Volt Committed Player

Sshh lol

As soon the DPS side of Lightning gets "revamped " (again) I'll go back to it
    • Like x 4
  7. tbosh Well-Known Player

I switched from Gadgets to munitions once. All my electronics went on the fritz and the ATF raided my home. Will never do that again.
    • Like x 8
  8. Morsy808 Committed Player

When I switched from fire, my lighter stopped working, so I had to go to the off license for a replacement... true story.
    • Like x 2
  9. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

The thing about the mental players is that they're all mental.
    • Like x 4
  10. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

Only you could have angered the elements so much to loser power after switching... no wonder you lost power.

That being said I understand, although Lightgasm is close to end game (and I have no intention of ever switching his power) I only level him up with leaguemates because of the way both sides at the moment (is healer gear kind of isnt the greatest) work on him.
    • Like x 1
  11. Zenith Well-Known Player

It's like that time I switched from munitions to nature and peace was restored throughout the land.
    • Like x 1
  12. BigAl Devoted Player

When I switched from Ice to Rage, the new season of Game of Thrones came out. :D When I switched from Rage to Atomic, my stepkid came home from college. :eek:

Its not always bad though. ;)
    • Like x 2
  13. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

I switched form gadgets and anyone who plays with me can tell you my PC has been vindictive about the whole thing :D
  14. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

There...fixed!
  15. JKwak Well-Known Player

I switched from light, now is anything dark
    • Like x 1
  16. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

I switched from Rage to Atomic and our fire alarm was triggered last night (no fire thankfully). I guess my post would make more sense if I had switched from/to Fire?

EDIT: Maybe this is a funhouse thread?
  17. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

I switched from nature and my giant oak tree went all "the evil dead" on me...:(
    • Like x 2
  18. Wallachia Devoted Player

I switched from Rage to Celestial.

I am no longer able to lose my temper.
    • Like x 3
  19. Protecktor MKV Committed Player

Aww Max you switched from electricity! I totally understand as I did long ago as well! Looking forward to electric being fixed so I can get back to the power I love tho.
    • Like x 2
  20. FaLeX Dedicated Player

I think the last straw was when a....

Atomic TANK can do more damage then a Electric DPS

[IMG]

So i say...FIX Electric by nerfing Atomic :D
    • Like x 3