US Server Restart - April 27, 2016

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cactus New Player

Why even make any promises at this point? Why not just be real with your customers and say "we don't know what we're doing, the game will be down until it's not down anymore, thanks for paying a ridiculous amount of money to be able to barely play our game"?
    • Like x 4
  2. NuclearQueen Active Player

That's definitely just you. I know a few people that get that glitch more often than me, but several times a day is extreme. Just re-download if you can.

(Also, when you say "I can care less" it means you care, even to a minuscule level. Nice try though.)

"Hurr durr these things do happen to me in other games therefore this one is bad."

Once again, these glitches seem to be JUST you. Don't act as if an outlier is as important as a stability issue.

Now let me also remind you, EVERY GAME HAS BUGS.

Yes, I know, it's a shocker, but every single game made has bugs and glitches. Don't be having unrealistic goals now. DCUO is working to fix some of those bugs and glitches right now.
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

No it doesn't. Every second the game is down is a second they're losing out on potential profit, and that's the last thing an MMO wants.
    • Like x 1
  4. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I suppose that's a sign to ignore each other lol
  5. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Whether 1. is minor or not, it was reported a long time ago and still has remained in the game as a bug. It makes the game look unfinished.

I experienced 2. last week, so you're either incorrect or it doesn't always happen.

3. has nothing to do with the feat itself but how it is achieved. Please take the time to read through the actual bug instead of making assumptions. I took the time to track down bugs that were more than a year old, and I included some prevalent bugs that are more recent but still exist months after being reported. The least you could do is show me some respect for taking my time to do so.
    • Like x 1
  6. Destratia New Player

Not sure why we pay for 2nd rate and only get crumbs offered when these glitches keep happening over and over again. Been a paying member for years, and it keeps getting worse as time goes on. I miss SOE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get this figured out! I work too hard during the day to come home lately and have my favorite game bugging out AGAIN. Please!!! Pretty please, with sugar on top!! My patience is running thin
  7. Demanial Level 30

Cactus you forgot to say one thing Shazam! lol it might knock some sense into them tho highly doubtful far as them being honest tho that ship sank and even Poseidon cant find it
  8. Glacial Breeze Well-Known Player

Nah not just me. Have had discussions with league mates and former league mates. Every "Raid Night" we had in my old league was interrupted with "Hold on gotta re-log, Hud crashed", not just each night but each raid. I have been playing MMO's for over fifteen years, DCUO by far has the most glitches and bugs of any I have played. You can sit back and sugar coat it all your want, blow you rainbows up the dev's fifth point of contact all you want.
    • Like x 1
  9. Taxman New Player

The root cause of these issues should be fixed with the game update following identification of the bug. Find it, fix it.

Proof? Is he supposed to make a video of all of the bugs to satisfy your skepticism?
    • Like x 4
  10. Jacob Adjani Active Player

No, I'm not lucky... Unlike you, I pay for the service... in fact, me and people like me pay for YOUR service, so perhaps you ought to take your own advice?
    • Like x 4
  11. Taxman New Player

We're lucky that they're fixing the broken thing we pay for? DBG is lucky more people don't quit when the service goes down.
    • Like x 6
  12. Okami Alpha New Player

13. DarkUniverse69 New Player

If I was your Internet provider, you pay me monthly, I provide you 15 days out of the month with services, 15 days without. Not to mention the days you can't use it due to school/work etc. By next month & the month after, I will find betters ways to distract you with apologize of maybe a free day, but now I have taken that free day due to ur service being down. What ever the case. You will soon forget that I am making my money. Charging you a month, but giving you half the months service.
  14. Quantum Rising Committed Player

Is it still down for everyone? Message at the top of the forums says they were going down 2 hours ago but I still get stuck on the "connecting to the log in server" screen.
  15. Swiftduck Loyal Player

Don't worry everybody...

we are getting increased rare loot drops this weekend as compensation....

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  16. TheCMS Well-Known Player

The resets happening in a few hours and I just want to do some stuff now. Guess that's not happening though.
  17. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

UPDATE @ 7:50PM PDT: Servers are still down as the team investigates this issue. We do not have a new ETA to provide at this time.
    • Like x 1
  18. Demanial Level 30

Lolly Star i recommend a game called Archeage a sandbox mmo it's made by the same people who make defiance and rift. or maybe the ff games if your console Very good if u have a adequate computer
  19. Runixx Level 30

totally agree, it just seems that everything anyone says, she is just going out of her way to disprove them, like she's on commission for getting people to love dcuo's terrible customer service lol
    • Like x 1
  20. drkhrt1 Well-Known Player

Lol, lucky, yes I feel lucky that I pay for a game I can't play. Not a game that i paid for once ($60) when it was released but $30 every additional 3 months to play and it breaks down more than my 15 year old car.

Sorry to say but this game is becoming more of a joke each passing day.

As for the loot appreciation weekend, hmm how is that any bonus for those that already have all the stupid gear. No real value to us, as the OP item drop rate was not increased just the purple gear....happy happy..joy...joy.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.