Electric Dpsing

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by TheCelestialKiller, Apr 23, 2016.

1. motionsick Well-Known Player

Just FYI, you'll need to parse for ~300sec (10sec parses) and plug it into the analyzer. People are typically interested in the average dmg/sec, not the max. Even though this testing is flawed and you'll still lost on the scoreboard due to trash mobs dying too fast, it's the only one people are paying much attention to.

Just for comparison, Gadgets at 126CR is averaging 41000-42000+ per sec.
  2. TheCelestialKiller Well-Known Player

but the thing is im not here to compare. as i keep stating. Im just giving the electric people a l/o with will give the best dmg
  3. Drathmor Unwavering Player

yet another thread with players giving numbers that mean nothing

one. at your CR those numbers would be much much higher if the power was ballanced
    two. there is a tunso test for a reason so we have uniformity
    three. people really need to learn to follow directions and quit posting meaning less results..
  4. motionsick Well-Known Player

Understood.. but saying "decent numbers" is kind of meaningless without some context.

edit:
    Here's what "decent" numbers should be around:
    • CR126 (live tests):
      • Precision Tester
        • Might: 8951
        • Precision: 4887
      • Might Tester
        • Might: 10423
        • Precision: 3380
      • Include RD mods, mainframe mods, generator mods, league proficiencies, and 160sp.
      • Short: 35500
      • Mid: 30000
      • Long: 25500

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/testing-tips-dos-and-donts.256329/
    • Like x 2
  5. TheCelestialKiller Well-Known Player

All this meaningless this, meaningless that stuff gone have to stop. Stop putting words in my mouth, i never said these number were good, or even decent. As a matter of a fact i said its cheeks on mulitple occasions. This thread is for ELECTRIC dpses to give them the BEST damage they can muster. If you aint giving suggestions, then dont post. just look and move on. Its not about "testing the power" EVERYBODY KNOWS ELECTRIC NEEDS A BUFF! but for the non-bandwagon people that stayed electric this is the loadout that got me the highest dps. Ya'll want testing make your own post. P.S. they nerfed flip slash use hb solar flare
    • Like x 1
  6. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Well, it is not being fixed anytime soon. So to any current electric dps, yes, it would be helpful. Using a weapon that is hitting hard is not an exploit btw. It's just where we are with dcuo today. That's like saying when the rage power came out everyone defending the OP super charge at the time was using an exploit. This game has no testers, so if it's in the game, it's fair game.
    • Like x 2
  7. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I know. I am just changed from sorcery, but if your numbers are not looking good as electric or nature right now. Using the 1h flip slash is another option for raising your dps. I'm not saying it's a fix. Just saying there are options.
  8. Warlock Well-Known Player

There's some really unnecessarily bad attitudes in this thread. People, you can raise questions or concerns without being douchey about it.
    • Like x 5
  9. TheCelestialKiller Well-Known Player

im saying! and not one of em are electric
  10. MrB Dedicated Player

But you do have to keep in mind that cr 160 is gonna be doing huge damage on 126 sparring target no matter what power they are. Getting highest dps on underpowered target helps nobody. Now if you test at level then you can say what is the highest dps you got.
    • Like x 1
  11. TheCelestialKiller Well-Known Player

Im not telling them this is what youll get. I stated thats what I, ME, MYSELF, got as the highest compared to my other loadout. they can very much get different numbers due to sp, and cr. Only comparing the loadouts that electric can use.
  12. TheCelestialKiller Well-Known Player

Also I did test at that level, if u kept reading in the thread...
  13. MrB Dedicated Player

Yeah you posted that when? Most comments were in regard to op. Also use that log analyzer I posted to get average dps not the highest one you see.

Ps not everyone posts all of their toons in their signature, saying nobody here is electric is wrong.
  14. TheCelestialKiller Well-Known Player

as u seen i posted it, and its called an exaggeration, seeing as most of them aren't elec
  15. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

Yes, you did. In the first sentence of the OP.
    Not trying to pile on. But a max parse of 38k/second is not decent at CR163 vs a CR 126 target.

Also, damage is typically calculated using the average of all parses. Showing a high point is meaningless.
  16. TheCelestialKiller Well-Known Player

i posted this twice once in Power and once in Testing. So it was the other one that i repeatedly said it was trash damage. So true. i accept that
    But also in the same paragraph i said how it needs a buff too
  17. metalfenix Committed Player

is so sad that you can only score 38k/s on a sparring target 30 CR below you. My condolences to all the electric dps out there, your power must be reworked as soon as possible (along with nature)
    • Like x 5
  18. TheCelestialKiller Well-Known Player

Appreciate your empathy
    • Like x 1
  19. TheCelestialKiller Well-Known Player

Just for kicks
    After everyone said to look at the average, i wanted to see what Id get.

At 126 cr, 90sp 3 sparring targets, using Handblasters solar flare, for 300sec 10sec parses, same loadout without using the supercharge

I got and average dps of: 30,217.2667/s
  20. MrB Dedicated Player

What was the range? Melee right?
    Oh forgot to say you can share your log from that log analyzer. It gives you a link you can paste.