The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

It's a legs style Department of Corrections
  2. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

It's part of the department of corrections legs as you said.
  3. JoKeR_3_7 Well-Known Player

4. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Heres my try on batman noel suit:

[IMG]

In game

[IMG]

Its not a easy style to pull off.
    • Like x 6
  5. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

Looks alright but it would be better without the metallic parts. Did you use a picture for reference or did you do it from memory? I'm guessing you didnt have an open color slot to make the belt the right color, but the belt in the comic is kind of a brownish yellow.
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I used a picture from batman arkham origins or city.
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]

I tried without most of the metalic parts as you said.
    • Like x 4
  8. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

[IMG]
    My fun take on Sups
    [IMG]
    An Alternate for Steel, ind of a fiery glow type of molten metal look...well that is what I was going for anyway lol.
    [IMG]
    Eradicator sups...cannot wait till we get that 4th color option so I can make this look right.
    [IMG]
    Hank Henshaw....probably have seen a ton of him flying around. I wish we could get a half cyborg half slimline chest piece.
    • Like x 4
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

Oh right. Hes wearing just DoC legs. See i was looking at just the feet. I see it now tho. Thanks.
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

I didnt know the emblems work with digital invasion suit. I will 100% be playing around with that :)
    • Like x 1
  11. light FX Steadfast Player

Some different iron man suits. Old school, space suit and just 1 i kinda made up :D
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. light FX Steadfast Player

I was trying to do a cap from winter soldier. But ill admit i dont think its very good. I have some styles in mind that would work a lot better but dont have em on this toon. If anyone has some suggestions let me know plz ;)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. JoKeR_3_7 Well-Known Player

What style legs and Chest is this?
  14. Azreaus Committed Player

The style is called "Sector 3601" and is based on the Manhunter robots and drops in the Love & War T6 Raid.
  15. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Also available on the Rare Style vendor as well, if you aren't raid-inclined and you're willing to spend 70 Marks per piece.
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Well, since you asked, let's start with what should be blatantly obvious: Change his Body Type to Striker. ;)

That looks pretty good as-is! I hadn't even realized you could make a costume that close to his. If only the Superman Emblem was the correct, larger size, it'd be even better. :cool:
    • Like x 1
  17. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Tinypic wasn't working, so had to find a substitute. Not as good, but doable. If you click on pics, rather than them resizing it will take you to a full sized version in another tab.

http://marvel-dcuniverse.blogspot.com.au/
    • Like x 10
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

No no, that's the "What If... ?" version, where Steve got all the strengths and abilities but retained his 4F body :D
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Jamie Reyes blue beetle

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  20. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

I do wish the emblem was bigger. You can also get the two toned black sides with blue up the front...but then the visor is not yellow...so I think this looks better than that option. The 4th color option will fix that problem and it should look just about perfect.
    • Like x 1