Raid didn't even make it a week.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by iLoveDCUO, Apr 8, 2016.

1. iLoveDCUO Well-Known Player

Spikes already nerfed for people that don't want to put in fortified blocking or just don't block at all. And pick ups and communication were terrible I suppose. This is crazy. Raid lasted 3 days. LOL
    • Like x 17
  2. Wallachia Devoted Player

>people asked for challenge
    >devs gave them a challenge
    >people whined
    >raid was nerfed
    >people ask for challenge.

Aaand the cycle continues. But yeah, nerfing that raid was bad.
    • Like x 27
  3. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

wow that's insane... i have never been in a raid three days straight, not even in the old days if we couldn't be it we would wait for a week get our toons Sp up and come back in and beat it.

Man i miss those days does anyone have a time machine, or can open the speed force tunnel?
    • Like x 6
  4. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Ye it's pretty sad, pugged LB with 6 ppl, no controller yesterday before the nerf and no communication.

I log on just yesterday and people are already CR164 and abusing lower players like they are suppose to know everything.

GJ.

There are so many ways to fix all these issues...
    • Like x 4
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

How bad is the nerf bud do u know
  6. Coldzoom Well-Known Player

lol I still haven't been in there myself.
  7. Derio 15000 Post Club

Wow. That is sad. I beat it on day 1 with no chat.

At this point Brainiac should just deliver my loot via mail like the information on support roles at lvl10
    • Like x 11
  8. Craven Green Loyal Player

Sigh!!! Gone are the good old days.

Thank you for one night of semi-challenging last boss.
    • Like x 7
  9. Backseid Devoted Player

I have zero intention of running this raid.

The last one... Was it Neckron? I only ran once, on the first day, and we didn't beat the last boss due to time (we started really late, and people dropped out to go to bed).

Idk. I feel no desire to play any more Raids.
    • Like x 2
  10. iLoveDCUO Well-Known Player

Haven't been in there since. I'll go in tonight after work. Didn't even make it to premium yet. LOL They'll never get the experience.
    • Like x 2
  11. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Lol i running tonight with lg as well. 1st day wasnt so bad. Never saw this raid i just doubt they overnerfed it
  12. Derio 15000 Post Club

It was only 5-1-1-1-able before the nerf. Now we may be able to run 6-1-1 on the last boss. Will try it out tonight.
  13. Craven Green Loyal Player

I know that this is probably a rather stupid question but is cooperation, communication and a little thinking too difficult for most of the player base?
    • Like x 1
  14. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

Maybe it's a new subscriber perk: Become a member to gain early access to episodes and play content before it's nerfed!
    • Like x 6
  15. Malachyte Devoted Player

This raid is a joke now., thank for taking away something worth while running...unreal...
    • Like x 4
  16. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

They had to get it ready so Premium players could spend replays on it easier. ;)
    • Like x 4
  17. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Ok so alot ppl are upset about the nerf. I understand why but there is a thing people dont understand. Look at how dead testing for this raid was. You think they would not have nerfed it before it went live if ppl actually were testing it? Im sorry but the raid didnt make a 2nd page on testing. Think about that honestly
    • Like x 4
  18. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

It's a massive leap for most players. In fact we never see the majority that just queue into raids and have 120 name long scoreboards.
    • Like x 2
  19. Biggdaddycane Dedicated Player

Yup, if the Raid is not being beating. The Devs aren't making money. Come on people, this is nothing new. Happen with every release if its not being beating by the majority.

The days of communication, figuring out the Instances mechanics are over.
    • Like x 7
  20. Greenchain Well-Known Player

This does seem rather ridiculous. If you are blocking on the skull and the Healer hasn't fallen into a coma, its not a big deal.

The only exception I'll add to that is if you get 2 or more lasers tracking you while trying to block through it. The cumulative effect can effectively be a 1HKO.

Also, not a big fan of a skull attack while the pod timers are going. Letting one of them has so far and for the moment tanamount to an automatic wipe