The Brazilian Fighters League

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Nemeses Prime, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Nemeses Prime Dedicated Player

Thanks for your feedback.

Another similar problem that is posted here. I will talk to de people!
    • Like x 2
  2. tinoman Dedicated Player

I just had problems with a few players that are total ****** bags and talk smack with just a couple players. Me and my league mate were in a lpve match in dox and there was 2 bf guys in there but only one of them was running ahead and dying and calling us noobs lol quite the opposite actually. We kicked him but the other leaguemate from bf was cool lol and we finished the map with him because he was cool.
    • Like x 1
  3. Nemeses Prime Dedicated Player

Wow... dox lpve.... nightmare!

by the way, thank you for this.
  4. Off Side Well-Known Player

Well... everytime ive run with BF guys, has been a pain... i speak portuguese, and when they are doing something wrong, i tell them typing or speaking, but they just dont care, and they do whatever they want... also, most of your league do exploits and glitch the game, not trying to be rude, but thats what ive seen with any BF guy...

Edit: btw, its true what other people says here, but what most dont know is when they speak portuguese among they, always speak **** about the others in run... just saying
    • Like x 1
  5. Korlick Loyal Player

Just came here to present my respect to you, Nem.

Good luck, you have a lot of work to do.
    • Like x 1
  6. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

This is similar to what I was going to say.

Every time I run into a BF person in LPvE, they run ahead, skipping adds, letting teammates die, get locked out of boss fights etc. Nexus of Reality was the worst.

To the OP, good luck on cleaning up your league.
    • Like x 2
  7. tinoman Dedicated Player

No problem dude I hope all goes well. :D
    • Like x 1
  8. Malchemical Level 30

My biggest issue with the BF's was the constant ninja looting. I remember it got so bad during the Hand of Fate days that group leaders were actually asking people in pugs if anyone was BF before we even went into the instance to avoid any problems once there. It seemed like alot of your league members had a decent enough command of the english language to understand what was going on then when loot dropped so did their abillity to speak english.

Some of the other things that people are saying I've also heard from other leaguemates and friends on the game and I've heard them from enough different sources to believe that most of it is true. The problem is that people from other leagues do this as well it just seems to be more widespread from your league. Almost everyone I've come across in this game has had a bad experience with the BF's and it almost seems like a competiton amongst some people to see who has the better horror story when having to deal with your league.

With all that being said I do applaud your attempt to change things. It takes some cajones to get on the forums and admit that things could be better between the BF's and DC's community as a whole. It's downright refreshing to see someone take responsibility rather than place blame and I hope you get your house in order. Heaven knows it won't be an easy job and very few people who play the game will come here and see the olive branch you have extended so the stigma that exists will take quite some time to repair.

Good luck in your task. Your position is not one that I envy.
    • Like x 2
  9. Coelha Well-Known Player

It's a common thing for a big league, you'll always find some players that are not cool :p.
    The problem is when the community see those guys and think they are the only ones in the league, and start to hate them all, its not a good thing :(.
    • Like x 3
  10. Korlick Loyal Player

The problem is when its not just an isolated situation, or just a few members that do that.
    • Like x 1
  11. omegahawk74 Committed Player

I've run with your league members a lot actually. Mainly in duos and I have had some say thanks to me and I have said thanks to them as I have out dps some of your league and some of your league have out dps'd me. The only time I had a problem with your league is when I out dps'd one of your league members that wrote that he was going to out dps me cause he had 2 cr higher and said his sp was like 180 something well at this time I was a 141 cr with 176 sp and I out dps'd him and he made a rude gesture when I bowed to him and he just left. I was like really lol . Other then that time I don't remember every really having a problem with any of your league.
    • Like x 1
  12. Controller Devoted Player

GREAT thread thanks for reaching out.

Takes courage.
    • Like x 2
  13. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

its times like these i'm thankful i'm totally self absorbed.

never had an issue with the BFs. if anything the only thing i would request is to just try to be a little more communicative with players in your groups who don't speak your language but this is also universal advice not just limited to braziliian players.

play on.
    • Like x 1
  14. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Cut the league roster down to 16 - 20 players (based on skill, friendship or whatever). Stick to playing with your league mates.
    If you do PUG, treat other players fairly and with respect, beyond that don't worry about what other players think.
    Change the league name.
    • Like x 1
  15. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Never heard of this league :(
  16. metalfenix Committed Player

I don't remember this league, and actually that's a good thing, that means I didn't have extraordinary issues if I ever ran with you.
    • Like x 1
  17. TestReporter Loyal Player

Never ran with anyone from their league, but they were US top score league i think, for a long time, but its a good thing from the OP, not every league in DCUO know how to be friendly and say sorry :p.
    • Like x 1
  18. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

ThIs is the first time I heard of them so that means there a hero league. I could be wrong
    • Like x 1
  19. Malachyte Devoted Player

Yeah, they are a long time hero league with no Villain equivalent best to my knowledge, so you def wouldn't have heard of them.
  20. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

well. I just want to say...this guy rocks!!! trying to make his league and the game better. we should all be doing the same. now if the devs would get there crap together, we would have a kick *** game...again.
    • Like x 2