Livestream Preview Episode 22!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Tune In Thursday To Preview Episode 22!

Episode 22 will soon be playable on the public test server. Join us live for a preview of the Episode's new content, styles, and base items. The livestream will begin at 12PM PT this Thursday, February 11, 2016.

• Like x 8
  2. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Sweet ! Any hints as to what storylines we'll be dealing with ?
    • Like x 1
  3. Nuclear Ninja Well-Known Player

This episode will contain a solo, is that right? I lost track.
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No hints until Thursday. :)
    • Like x 1
  5. bmce84 Loyal Player

Solo, Alert, Elite Alert
    gear will be head-shoulder-feet-hand-face (crafted), should be level 143, btw I can finally finish the raptor tech style since all I'm missing is the hand and it will finally drop.
    • Like x 2
  6. bmce84 Loyal Player

hmmm Thursday is Legends Of Tomorrow, today is Flash, tomorrow is Arrow, tomorrow tomorrow....T.O. Morrow........HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!!!!!!, oh wait wrong company, carry on.
    • Like x 12
  7. bmce84 Loyal Player

it will be up on You Tube just a couple of hours later.
  8. Swiftduck Loyal Player

You can still watch the live stream from your ps4.
  9. FaLeX Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Maybe our House Of El episodes are going to start, we've had a preview of the Phantom Zone!:cool:

Main Avatar: Future Kal 156 CR 187 SP Power Ice DPS/TANK. USPC Meta Hero.League: USPC :Justice League DC, Leader.
    USPS: Superboyistic 152 CR 146 SP Ice DPS/TANK.
    Alts Include: Guardian El, Guardian Kal, Future Blurr, Kid Superboyistic, Lantern Kal, Kal Starchild, Future Superboyistic,, Clarky Kent, and Super Spaceboy, Quantum Kal, and Superboyistic.

11. marvelousman Well-Known Player

Solo missions, you mean? Yeah we need it, since new genesis, no solo missions was released. I prefer to do solo missions and some duos and alerts than those annoying raids. I prefer to spend a lot of replay badges on solo missions to get gear at the end of 5 missions than go to alerts to hear some annoying players complaining about mine dps.

"Ahhh your dps is worst...blah blah blah'' says a 155 CR player to me 145 CR...Lol how this blind player cant see the big distance we are from each other? I dont use mods or orbital strike to do a lot of dps damage on alert score and I HATE SO MUCH players that take a game so seriously to say "I dont like to carry players who have low dps than me". This game is for fun and if you dont have the good will to help someone that is more weak than you, you dont deserves to play a mmo.
    • Like x 1
  12. marvelousman Well-Known Player

Lol this episode will be live only in the end of this year, maybe, november and december.
    I think this new episode will be about the final of halls of powers or about Harley Quinn, after this, will come the final of amazon fury.
  13. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Finally no raid
    • Like x 6
  14. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

yay!
    • Like x 1
  15. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Sweet, I can enjoy DCUO and Naruto at the same time.
  16. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

The name game ?? It's AWESOME
  17. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

This better be a thrilling and remember-able alert.
    • Like x 1
  18. bagofboom Committed Player

Memorable.

Long Live DCUO!!
    • Like x 1
  19. SkullGang Devoted Player

I always forget how quickly the next episode is shown.
  20. L T Devoted Player

They do come fast now.

Episode 21 isn't yet available to all players. It seems a little too soon to by hyping Episode 22.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.