@Mepps Future PvP Updates Release Questions

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Kuroki Honoo, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Kuroki Honoo Committed Player

Q1: From now on can we please abandon only working on a certain point of pvp at a time?
    Reasoning: We still had a long list relatively before the update got released of changes that still needed to be done. Even though it was good to get 1shots off of live, 3 game modes for pvp essentially became hell to play because their corresponding elements to balance besides damage (not to mention the aspects of damage still to address) weren't added to live as well. I'm not sure about others, but I'd have rather postponed the pvp update til we got everything sorted out to where every game mode was fun instead of just 1 at this point.

Q2: Do you guys have to release content at a set time or it is possible to have a more casual schedule to allow for a more complete release to have less complaints?

Q3: Can we please get a yes or no on RPS within half a year?

Q4: Can we get a yes or no on a new gear set within half a year?

Q5: Can we get a yes or no as to whether or not AM block breaks are going to remain in the game? I've asked several times as that's a question I get often but I've gotten no response so far. Half of them work and half of them don't so I don't know what direction you guys are going in.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No.

Yes.

No, you cannot.

No, you cannot.

Some AMs cannot counter due to how they were removed from PvP. This was an unintended side effect that we are investigating. For now, and especially since the AM is not doing AM damage, you'll want to just go to your weapon for the counter.
    • Like x 7
  3. Kuroki Honoo Committed Player

4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You asked if you could get a yes or a no - you cannot get a yes or a no. :)
    • Like x 3
  5. Kuroki Honoo Committed Player

lol, okay I'll take that