Test Discussion PvP Adjustments

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Loche, Dec 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Hopefully no more increased vulnerability. :D
  2. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Wanna add to this.

Handblasters are the only weapon with two AoE blockbreaks that hit very hard and clippable for full damage.
    This gives it a big advantage in arenas due to the mobility of one (Scissors Kick), and the sheer speed of the second (Power Discharge) and they are highly favored due to that.
    Both, in my honest opinion, should be adjusted:
    Power Discharge- standardize blockbreak time and reduce damage. Allow the clipping for full damage to remain. Make it single target only
    Scissors Kick: Reduce Damage greatly. Make it single target only
    • Like x 1
  3. Kuroki Honoo Committed Player

Fire, Gadgets, Munitions, Quantum, and Atomic are all proc'ing am power regen. Flame Cascade is 5-7k damage. Gadgets is fine. Atomic is fine. Quantum AM is 12-16k damage. Munitions AM is 10-14k. Both fully gear'd gotham knight. I was at max might cap which is like 7369 i think. Sections in description. Quantum and Munitions need a nerf past 50%. Flame'll just be strong after the next patch but I dont see 3k being a problem considering the power it takes to get that damage and they'll be dry when the power return is gone.
  4. Kuroki Honoo Committed Player

I don't play elec so I can't test that. I tried and I couldn't find anything but I know I'm doing something wrong.
  5. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Electric was never a problem. It's just very potent for healing
  6. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

they gotta test it, since the powers and power regeneration was taken away just to make sure. i can try to do electric here in a bit, unless someone else gets to it my league member went offline for a little break can't say i blame him.
  7. tinoman Dedicated Player

Yes i don't know how many times i yelled i my tv screaming "I COUNTERED YOU" But of course i get countered. Even when both players see it happen the game does not see it.
  8. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

lol yep i've done that any my league it's was funny we said it at the same time once but you know hopefully devs will look at it, it would be awesome if they did.
  9. appocolyps Committed Player

All very good changes, i would strongly recommend reducing the combo damage from Rage (outrage, eviscerating chain) and HL (claws, boxing glove, chainsaw, mini gun, grasping hand) abilitys as these are without a doubt at a major advantage and will be even more so once power return has been removed. Both AMs increase the damage far too much, even without the AM active the combos are just hitting too hard.
  10. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

You are on test? how much dmg are they putting out i haven't had the chance to test our rage yet, i did hl i think i was hitting for like 1k per dmg but i was hitting like 3k-4k for Crits, but then again i wasn't pvp geared.

i need to try with pvp geared once i get back on.
  11. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Those changes aren't on there yet. I would reserve judgement till the changes go on test first

And to reply to the Electric thing, I know. Please do so.
    I dont record though.. so I cant really give what the devs are asking for
  12. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

so wait are you on test or live?
  13. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I was on test for a little bit. :)
    Im just bringing up things that should've been addressed a while back
  14. Kuroki Honoo Committed Player

Get 3k precision. I'm at 3300-3400 on test but i use 3k as a base. With that HL was doing like 35%-50% of someone's health from grasping hand->grasping hand->fan alone. light claws was like 2k base, 4k crits i think. I'd have to go back and check, buts its strong to say the least. Maybe not outright broken, but still.
  15. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

well least its not one shoting people, they may have to adjust make a little lower give players a more better chance of fighting i guess, what about rage?
  16. CosmicIV Well-Known Player

I believe AOE blockbreakers should go away and should be limited to the hold combos on weapons.
    • Like x 1
  17. Kuroki Honoo Committed Player

rage is like 70-80% health from revenge->outrage->chain from the standard bloodlust buff. if u do bloodlust and ferocity, it's a full life. don't know what causes it but the prec hit from the revenge prec combo will go from 2/3k'ish to 6k randomly(noncrit). if u get that 6k hit and 1 outrage crit, its 90%-100% depending on chain's damage.
    • Like x 1
  18. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

yeah they're gonna have to Adjust that one big time otherwise we will have players just be rage all the time, one shoting us
    trying to make sure all these powers that do the oneshot's go, pvp we need a fighting chance least that way you can win and lose.
  19. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

yeah i have to agree with you on that, unless its burst powers like Atomic celestial because they only have range well unless the am was remove from celestial o_O. But i would rather have Blockbreaks be weapons only.
  20. Kuroki Honoo Committed Player

*KEEP IN MIND THIS IS READS WITHIN 3-3.5 SECONDS OF DAMAGE* using 26k as a max health
    bloodlust alone:
    94% health read:
    revenge 951, outrage 329,revenge crit for 9602, outrage for 368,outrage 2081, outrage 1978, outrage 2552, chain 1725, chain 4877 = 24463 damage

bloodlust and ferocity:
    96.6% health read:
    revenge 931, outrage 398, revenge 6714, outrage 715, outrage 2155, outrage 2034, outrage 2126, chain 885, chain crit 9168 = 25126 damage

98.8% health read:
    revenge 1666, outrage 452, revenge 7893, outrage 822, outrage 2423, outrage 2510, outrage 2156, chain 1872, chain 5898 = 25692 damage

100% health read:
    revenge 1008, outrage 395, revenge 6171, outrage 487, outrage 2756, outrage 4758, outrage 4791, chain 1748, chain 3973 = 26087 damage

@3452 precision inside of arena. And I people with 200+SP that are at 35 pushing 3600 precision inside of arena. Decent sp with gotham knight and prec 7's or prec 6x have you at like 3k+ so you're looking at 20k+ still. If they do a few weapon attacks and then hit this, its a full life even if they dont get some of the lucky crits.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.