Atomic Is Orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BlazeChamp, Sep 23, 2015.

1. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

That isn't constructive way of talking - you know? Even with all those recalculations - subtract Ascended, then add Maria Tenebre & Harlequinn and values will be approximately same. Orange community doesn't beat green anyway.

Nevermind, what lf l'll post picture of recolored OG Atomic powers with same method l did in sig (swap red & green channels) and let people like picture, which they'll find more attractive?
  2. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

ORANGE ATOMIC
    [IMG]
    vs
    • Like x 1
  3. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

ORIGINAL GREEN ATOMIC
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Orange you going to give it a rest now? The poor horse is nothing but an orange smear on the ground :(
    • Like x 3
  5. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Until we get straight answer from Senior Creative Director at livestream about what exactly happened with OG Atomic.
    • Like x 2
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Mepps isn't good enough for you? o_O
    • Like x 2
  7. YinChakra Dedicated Player

Hmmmm, i counted 23 people that thumbed up Mepps's comment on Atomic being orange and having no green option. All irrelevant anyway. Atomic is Orange.
    • Like x 2
  8. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

You should realize, that game master messages often become liked for no reason. That's why they have that big message/like rate.
    l would like to hear total explaination for everything behind this, what happened to original 5 years-existing yellow-green Atomic, and if there will be some compensation for those want to have these powers; because prior to 2015 there weren't talikngs about its color & everyone assumed it to be yellow-green. When all of sudden some cheeky orange has bopped, and, mocking original "banana", putted itself on its rightful place without permission. l believe anyway they had "original" variant in consideration and we'll let them know that it should be reconsidered again.
    • Like x 3
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

So, you want, nay, demand, they run every decision they made about Atomic by you and explain why you are not going to get your way? o_O
    • Like x 2
  10. Harlequin Devoted Player

They are abusing the fact that og Atomic has been a very popular, highly requested power to cash in on the Firestorm popularity and/or to establish a tie-in to The Flash tv series.

It's obvious the power is done. It's obvious it's not Atomic. Just change the name to Nuclear and be done with it. It's not Firestorm the Atomic Man, is it?
    • Like x 2
  11. Harlequin Devoted Player

Mepps could post a stock photo of a bird on a phone line and get 87 likes just because he's got a green name.
    • Like x 4
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

It took that character from that show to even get a hint of the original power into the game, doesn't that tell you just how 'popular' the whole thing is?
    • Like x 1
  13. YinChakra Dedicated Player

Ohh really? So people on the forums don't think for themselves. So you must have liked mepps's atomic post aswell ? Since his name is green.
    • Like x 1
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

No no, it's clearly only those who like the Orange that can't think for themselves :rolleyes:
  15. SSeid Committed Player

I'm not team Orange-ish, or team Green-ish. But how is the opinion of the "Orange people" any less important than the "Green people's".

7 against 13 is silly simply by stating those numbers. It means nothing that 20ish ( or more ) random people have made up their minds over what they think is best.
    Wanna force the devs somehow? Make an in-game poll and use those results.. only an id*ot would use a 7 vs 13 analogy, in the forums of a game that only a tiny percentage of the actual players visit, to prove a point!

Personally I would like both colours to exist for the power since both can be variations. ( different powers can have different colours, or look how celestial is.. 2 main colours ) But no way would I lose it or go nuts over the colour of a power simply because that how I dreamt it in a hot summer night during my vacation!
  16. Harlequin Devoted Player

Please. People thumbs-up patch notes, ffs.
  17. Ghostof91 New Player

Orange u you gonna say greeen to, get over it not everyone likes orange or doesn't give a rats like you.
    • Like x 3
  18. Ghostof91 New Player

Pretty much, I saw originality died out since the embracement of post Gu-36.
    • Like x 1
  19. Ghostof91 New Player

Hmmm, it is a Fire 2.0 not because others has said, it's because it is, lets compare for you simple minders.....

Atomic=Orange(so far) like Fire, Tank too, healing capabilities as well, so if this power is not Fire 2.0 than what is?

Celestial is magic like Sorcery, but clearly there is diversities in both powerset making them its own ability, yes both are healers but one is factioned based, heck the colors are even different.

There you have it, the comparison of a 2.0 and non 2.0.:rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, and not everyone likes green either, including the DEVs, but, they don't count, do they?
    • Like x 1