POSSIBLE, TEMPORARY SOLUTION, TO UPDATE 51 BUG ( PS3 USER)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by smoove76, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Update : It worked for me one time, for one match/instance, has not worked for me since. I even repeated the process just like i did it before, still no luck.
  2. Parker Level 30

It work for me until I decided to change my style or use my armory. I tested a few times where I logged out and deleted that file. When switching armories, my teammates did flicker for a while and then stabilized. However, constant switch between builds caused it temporary solution not work anymore unless you manually delete the file again. Hope this help.
    • Like x 1
  3. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

It appears to work for me TEMPORARILY if I leave all the settings at default when I delete the saved data.
    Power cycling the machine after making sure I'm not linkdead does the same thing for me.
  4. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

This has not fixed the problem for me although some of the problems have changed for the positive since the initial glitches/changes. Any word on a fix or what even happened in the first place?
  5. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Update: Since I did this temporary fix, I didn't get any invisible players and npcs. I didn't touch anything too after removing the save data. Thank you OP. But before I wasn't getting invisible players too, just invisible npcs once and it fixed it. Only thing I was getting with players was turning grey, back to normal and grey(Like it flashes).

I may have another tip. Dcuo on my ps3 was getting bad not long a ago. A dev told me to delete and reinstall dcuo entirely might fix it and it did. Maybe if some have the game for like 6 months and more, after each update, the files can mixed and be corrupted and the game don't work properly. Delete dcuo entirely and reinstall everything.(I know it is 25gb but if you have unlimited download, it's worth trying.) It will make the game brand new, it did for me. Also you can try to clean the HDD too. Delete games you don't play anymore, clean messages you don't need, remove friends you don't talk to. It will greatly improve the ps3 performance. Also clean the dust inside.

I really hope this hotfix come this week. We all want to play again and with the titles!
  6. ssvillae New Player

Try this go to title tab select none then quit the game go to savedata utility delete what's needed and log back in. I wasn't seeing anyone in the open world til I did this haven't tried any missions yet but I will when I get back home from church
    • Like x 1
  7. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I'll try this too!
  8. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

I tested it out by switching to my trusty PS3 to see if it works. I can state that it half works. Open world, solos, and duos work fine but alerts and raids are a no go
  9. DrPanther New Player

Thanks for this work around - it worked for me this morning.
  10. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

Ummm...what's a PS3?
  11. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

I liked your like. How do ya like THAT?
  12. darkscarletx Loyal Player

The console that made it possible for dcuo to see the day.
    • Like x 2
  13. Red Jenni Loyal Player

You can't do that! No fair!
    • Like x 1
  14. CollKev Well-Known Player

It works for like a couple of minutes.
  15. coco Committed Player

Can't find the mepps post on weather this works or not after trying different things yesterday I have found this is a temporary fix it works for me but not all, also for some reason not sure if it's my system just doing this but it keeps putting those files back in usually within an hour of deleting them without changing any in game settings, I just keep going linkdead to check if there back in if they are I delete again. I have been only running duos and some alerts with success. Hope this gets resolved soon! My fiancé got his dcuo downloaded to ps4, him and his friend play with no problems whatsoever.
  16. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Doesn''t work for me.
  17. Korlick Loyal Player

Doesnt work for me.
    • Like x 1
  18. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Will we see green names soon? Just to know about this hotfix, thank you.
    • Like x 1
  19. dukegraybo New Player

I think we should just wait before trying to fix it ourselves.Hopefully they will respond to us soon.
    I hope it's not the end for us PS3 users..
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thank you for the reports over the weekend. We continue to investigate.
    • Like x 2