Nirvanas Best League In DC Does Bombshell In 10 Minutes!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MkNoobSaibot, Aug 17, 2015.

1. MkNoobSaibot Level 30

The PvE Challenge Set By Nirvanas, How Quick Can You Do Bombshell Paradox?;)
    • Like x 1
  2. Anima Committed Player

There is no speed feat.
    • Like x 3
  3. Bobburt Committed Player

So, 3 ice and 2 gadgets dps...

This run is supposed to impress?
    • Like x 43
  4. YinChakra Dedicated Player

Bombshell isn't a challenge lol. But well done
    • Like x 4
  5. RobyREI Level 30

yes and what a great and difficult strategy....go..123444..123444..123444...end.
    really an epic raid:D
    • Like x 5
  6. Jumpnit Dedicated Player

Well you would think the "best league" would have a few more people with some elite feats just saying......
    • Like x 2
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Always scratch my head when supposed OP players need to use the FOTM to be able to play the game.

Heck..... I am not an OP player..... and I can play the game with pretty much any power..... except nature..... never really played nature.

Heck I was using Mental when it was considered the worst power ever.... and HB when it was consider the worst weapon..... and I did fine.

Why do so many players need the FOTM to play this game???

Makes no sense.

The same with players who can do Elite content...... but still they ask for better gear.

If you can already do the top content..... the Elite content...... with the gear you currently wear...... what do you need better gear for??? :confused:

Makes no sense.
    • Like x 16
  8. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

This just makes me think what is the point of mobs, when all you do is stun them and kill them within seconds.
    • Like x 4
  9. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

Let them use electric, HL and any other power that supposedly got their buffs and then come post crap like this. I can have a full grp of ice dps lol and probably run it in 8min or less lol.
    • Like x 4
  10. Theblackcat456 Committed Player

Regardless of fotm powers or not 10min is incredibly fast, people complaining on here probably spend almost an hour every run.
    • Like x 1
  11. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

Actually 14 min each run. But it's not a race and no one needs to prove themselves in one of the easiest raids of the month.
    • Like x 1
  12. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

And the gadget dps are clip glitching
    • Like x 8
  13. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Not impressed at all. All ice and gadget. No skill, just op. Use other powers and we'll see.
    • Like x 5
  14. Backseid Devoted Player

Wow. So much... jelousy?

Is the hate due to some of you being unable to finish this instance? Or have struggled for long amounts of time in there? Or can't afford to chase the FotM?

Who cares if they simply used the tools, provided by the game, to beat this in 10min. It's still a feat in their minds. Some people chase the clock as much as others chase the scoreboard. So what?
    • Like x 5
  15. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Lol, jealous, good one. I'm not. It's too easy. Use electric dps and compete with others and I will say you are the best dps.
    • Like x 2
  16. Here2Help Devoted Player

Congratulations. Honestly though, this doesn't prove you're the best league in DC. You want to know what does? Being the only league on a server (EUPS in this case) that managed to get Gold Star when it was the current DLC/episode without using any exploits and glitches :cool:
    • Like x 4
  17. OVERBAT New Player

you called 10 minutes a feat here's a feat for you collect all collections in classic game do that and you've accomplished something
    • Like x 4
  18. spack2k Steadfast Player

wow that feat must be impossible :p atleast on PC
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Most of them are CR 31. With one 30CR .... and one 26CR.
    I sure hope it would not take such a group one hour.
  20. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

They have 2 gadget toons who are glitching. Can't brag about anything that's not legit. Not jealousy, just facts
    • Like x 11