10mill 4League Hall

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by areacode8O8, Aug 1, 2015.

1. areacode8O8 Committed Player

Player offered me 10million to buy my underwater USPS league hall. League has all the statues unlocked and a **** load of base items. Unfortunately no demon worm :( best base item in the game.

I personally think 10 mill is low but I was just curious how much you guys think USPS league halls are worth now with the new league hall name change token.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. spack2k Steadfast Player

i think its way to low for PS economy.
    • Like x 3
  3. Prosser Dedicated Player

Too low for PC economy imo too
    • Like x 2
  4. areacode8O8 Committed Player

how much is the lowest you'd sell for USPS?
  5. Ramonater New Player

how does one sell a league hall?? isnt the league hall for the league? are you a 1 man league. I honestly never heard of this before and did not think it was possible to sell a league hall. An explanation would be greatly appreciated by anyone
    • Like x 1
  6. Rewhx Well-Known Player

Invite them to the league and make them league leader, giving them rights to all the league hall properties. This is my third time hearing about this.

Yeah that price is way too low.
    • Like x 4
  7. cinnamon demon New Player

Someone mails/trades you the cash. In return, you (the leader) invite them to the league, and promote them to leader which, in return, demotes you. Then they are the official new leader of that league, and have all the controls. Hoped this helped.
    Also, I don't think 10M is nearly enough for a league hall with all that stuff. It takes weeks, or even months, of hard work to unlock that stuff. But you can make 10M from a few days to a week of exobit hunting if you're dedicated enough, or have an exobit route memorized.
    • Like x 2
  8. Ramonater New Player

thank you for that explanation. Yeah based off that then 10 MILL WAY TOOOOOOOOOOOO LOW
  9. Faust74 Loyal Player

Considering that I spent over 35 mill decorating my League hall. I'd say 10 mill is very very very low offer.
    • Like x 1
  10. Solmes202 Loyal Player

100,000,000 at the very least
    • Like x 1
  11. cinnamon demon New Player

VC with the player just to play "Deal or No Deal" music and obnoxiously yell, "NO DEAL!" :D
    • Like x 2
  12. CaptainColdilocks Dedicated Player

Way too low, at least for my league hall. We have over $100 mil worth of base items in the first room alone; including 3 demon worms
    • Like x 1
  13. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

A friend bought one for 25 mill, I earned my own though ;)
    • Like x 1
  14. Supergirly Dedicated Player

Why are you selling your League Hall? What about your league? Do they know you are doing this? DO they know that leadership is for sale?
  15. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Since I have spent over 200 million and over 2000 replay badges on decorating my league hall, I think that is way too cheap.
    • Like x 1
  16. X-zero Loyal Player

Some base items are near that in worth right now. I am not in the real estate business but if I was that would be way too low. The lowest I would probably sell an empty one for 75 mil in game money. And probably $250 real life money.

Speaking of real money I am surprised the DCUO team doesn't make a time saver bundle for people too busy, too lazy, or/and too impatient to earn one. $50 real cash and you get a league hall. Some will say it is too much while other will say not enough it should be at least $100.
    • Like x 1
  17. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

And that is not counting my leaguemates that also bought things for it.
  18. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Stuff like this is why all the cool stuff like the survival mode base items go to my base . I'd probably pull a Jay and Silent Bob and track them down if I donated all the survival mode base items I have to a league and the guy sold the league like that.
    • Like x 2
  19. areacode8O8 Committed Player

Haha I hear ya.. But it's pretty much just me, myself, n I. Took a 6month break n all my hardcore league mates went to another active league. Was actually thinking of joining them n leaving this league to one of my alts. All those who have donated n helped get all the statues are gone. Still have a few casual players left, but not enough to run 10 proficiencies. ATM I'm able to run 2proficiencies Solo
  20. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

That is exactly what happened to my league. Everyone took off for other games so I left an alt in charge and joined another active league. But I am still using my hall to play deco with. Lol
    • Like x 1