Celebrity Crush?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Circe, Jan 13, 2015.

1. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Mutant and proud. And apparently freezing on the Deadpool set in Vancouver.

[IMG]
    Gina Carano (Angel Dust) is also in Deadpool and in considerably warmer attire.

Interesting, both these women at one time or another were considered for the role of Wonder Woman. Deadpool is a lucky man.
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Still don't really see her costume (that's like posting a pic of Arnell in a purple bathrobe), but like her long hair
  3. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Here's what's under the jacket, but being a shape-shifter will probably mean she won't get a costume.:eek:

It's not seen in the pic I posted but Gina Carano is wearing a black soldier uniform.
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Like her boots, but not the rest of that 'costume' :eek:
  5. Tannen Committed Player

Of these two, I can definitely see Gina as Wonder Woman, but not so much Morena.
  6. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

Cat Power
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Miquita Oliver
    [IMG]
  7. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

saxzcdsarwexczvxcvrtsg!!
    These two!!
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  8. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

9. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Who dat? o_O
    Oh okay, would be easier if you listed their name in the post rather than making people save the image to find it :p
  11. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

Olivia Munn.....neRd goddess royalty
  12. hintofcoolness Well-Known Player

COME TO BUTTHEAD, RINKO

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

I kind of have a thing for older dapper gentlemen. I one time met Jon Hamm in NYC and was instantly a fan ;)
    [IMG]
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Love her boo... ts :p

Personally have three pairs of New Rock: one 'plain' (call them the "Herman Munsters" :p), one with spikes, chain and studs (call it "The Punk") and knee high boots (call that pair "The Judge Dredd")
    One good thing about New Rock: each pair is pretty much unique, have not seen any of the three even listed on the official website (checked when first got them but haven't looked recently)
  15. Ummagumma Active Player

Amy Winehouse
    • Like x 1
  16. Black Fist Loyal Player

But... Aragorn married Liv Tyler...
  17. Baby Sister Committed Player

KYLIE JENNER FOR SURE !!!
  18. Black Fist Loyal Player

My brain added a not that wasn't there because of the others that were. Also, it's not letting me edit because it's LAGZ!
  19. OMG Well-Known Player

Margot Robbie
    [IMG]
    AKA = Harley Quinn
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Same here! Kept reading a 'not' as well, even though re-read the post several times, brain just kept insisting on adding the 'not' :(