Coming Soon! New Promethium Lockboxes!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2015.

1. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Any update on this?
  2. CollKev Well-Known Player

So non members will struggle to get the new merit feat? It was was back in the mot days this wouldn't be a problem. Come on who would spend 100 mov for 100 tokens?
  3. speedster1981 Committed Player

I hope this means that with the cross faction styles dropping in the lockboxes we will also get style feats to go with it! especially since heroes can't buy those feats from their villain counterparts.

If we get feats for these that would be awesome as Heck :cool:
  4. spack2k Steadfast Player

nope, no cross-faction feats
  5. spack2k Steadfast Player

only 25 pvp wins or 50 lose
  6. MetalArmy Vet New Player

Thank you for the suggestions. I will try those.
  7. MetalArmy Vet New Player

Actually, I never tried right clicking them. Thank you for your help as well.
  8. MetalArmy Vet New Player

Okiay, I feel like a dummy. Lol. I never tried right clicking those. I have access to them, although most have expired, but now I know. Thank you so much!
    • Like x 2
  9. DulcesS Well-Known Player

This is great ^^
  10. SkullGang Devoted Player

He said they will so start saving.
  11. RoxyStormbringer Dedicated Player

By making them non trade able it will keep Lockbox items relevant longer and entice people to either subscribe or buy keys. Cross-faction styles have been requested for years and people said that they'd pay for it, so now we have to do just that. The Devs listen to us, especially when there's money involved.
  12. speedster1981 Committed Player

my best guess is that they'll release these new lockboxes the same time they remove the seasonal ... because didn't Mepps say This should all be coming your way NEXT week!
  13. MetalArmy Vet New Player

I just actually never tried right clicking them. Thanks. I'll get the hang of this game soon. I have been looking for something like this for quite awhile!
    • Like x 1
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

New Promethium Lockboxes arrive tomorrow after early morning restarts.
    • Like x 11
  15. ProfessorKanua Committed Player

love you, Mepps. *kiss*
    • Like x 1
  16. Sivulla Dedicated Player

54 boxes ready to be opened.
    • Like x 3
  17. RTHERMITE Well-Known Player

18. Kuno Loyal Player

Any new about the feedback we gave about the New Prom lockboxes? Not sure if you seen this or could be implemented:

A list of styles that should be excluded. No point of having basic styles drop from a huge list when the main atraction should be get gear styles we lack or opposite faction styles. We can buy those styles in vendors with cash for Batman's sake!
    There are some listed that should be totally excluded:
    Biker
    Demonic
    Paramilitary
    Egiptian
    Grecorroman
    Gothic
    Angelic
    Barbarian
    Atlatean
    Robotic

Heck if is too hard to make a cut maybe they should just keep iconic gear styles and call it a day. All from T1 up to current tiers, both vendor or raid drops from both factions should be enough I guess. Less chances to get crap nobody got time for and more chances of getting that interesting villain style you dying to have.
    Nobody wants those drops that should be outta the Vault too already.
    • Like x 1
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are going with the existing list of styles at least for now.
    • Like x 2
  20. Veritech Loyal Player

I sure hope the progress I made on the new token feat last week has not been voided. Not my fault it went live unintentionally.