Server Downtime - June 17, 2015 - Game Update 49!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 16, 2015.

1. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Is it taking that long to remove the black lanterns mission? I wonder too what's going on.o_O
  2. DogYerDead New Player

Oh sorry premature....actually got through the load screen and to character select...but world is still down
  3. Alpha Fangz New Player

Youtube doesn't have videos addressing the new changes that just took place to fire. There are no PVP loadouts considering the new changes, only PVE loadouts.
  4. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

Sorcery just go buffed....it's Hardlight Nature Electricity and Rage that need to be worked on...nice try though
  5. darkscarletx Loyal Player

I see USPS is online!
  6. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

U.S.PS still down!

9:45pm central.

IA ARMY
  7. DogYerDead New Player

8. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

It just came up!

IA ARMY
  9. xD25x Dedicated Player

Not too long ago the healer powers especially nature and celestial were better than any tank powerset. Earth recently got a decent revamp and fire finally got some love. Ice was decent and got a huge buff today and Rage is still lackluster if not melee. Electricity and nature ruled supreme in WotL2. Nature and Electricity will hopefully be looked at in gu50 but to say tank powers have gotten preferential treatment is inaccurate.
  10. Vanessa33335 Level 30

Well seeing the game has not yet back to normal i'm tired of waiting and gladly announce the cash i suppose to buy 12 months of Legendary Membership was used to pre-order Metal Gear V The Phantom Pain. That's all, from now on im off disccussion because i can see it's just a waste of my time and beauty.

Have a nice day Daybreak^^:)
  11. TheHumanPanda New Player

Plus Nature in Bug Form. I'm demanding it shows are Auras. We pay alot of money for Aura, s but we can't see them on Wolf or the Bug. I'm demanding that fixed too.
    • Like x 1
  12. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Pipe down there little guy; Update 46 was solely a RAGE update for DPSing.

Looking at which update fixed HL as I recall it was after skimming was introduced as I recall having to respect my HL.

As for nature, if you can't do enough damage with a nature toon, you really aren't that good. One guy in my league is a 119 Nature with around 140 SP, and pretty much destroys every raid/alert/duo. SO it doesn't need any update.

So, those are the facts.. Electric is the only power that has not been updated/touched. Maybe work on your SP, instead of being the devs for a handout.
  13. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

I seem to get stuck on the 1st loading screen. It won't start the game for some reason.
  14. Young Savage510 Level 30

ITS UP ON USPS THANK THE HEAVEN but if it shuts down again i swear someone's gettn hurt
  15. UltimaMagus New Player

Just gonna throw this out there but does anyone else think that dcuo should offer a raid drop trade in vender? Like if you get a controller drop you can go to that vender and spend say 5 marks to get a dps or tank version instead. I think it would be easy to do and very very useful
  16. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

5 minutes and its still stuck on the 1st loading screen. It won't start.
  17. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

Does anyone know if the changes to single click weapon attacks were applied to the click attacks of Primal Wolf form?
  18. mightybugthe1st New Player

I'm seeing a ton of "New Members" in this thread that just joined today. Coincidence? I think not. :rolleyes:
  19. mightybugthe1st New Player

Demanding....

[IMG]
  20. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

I'm still trying to start the game. It still won't start the game. About 23 minutes now.