Will this game ever come to xbox 360?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raider2Knight, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Just click the little arrow next to Spytles name, it should take you right to it
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Thanks.

Maybe they should rethink the entire introduction to the game???

I know that the Devs are in love with their Brainiac storyline..... a bit too much in love with it I think.
    Heck we see bits of it again in AF2.

If it cost them too many new player.... maybe they should rethink the whole starting quest??

I wish they would do something like Dragon Age Origin where you have half a dozen different ways to start the game depending on the character you create.

in DCUO there could be something similar when you start the game.

If you make a speedster..... you were hit by a bolt of lighting giving you Super Speed and start in CC and are doing a story/tutorial with the Flash (Zoom for the villains).

If you make a Gadget Acrrobat... you start in the Batcave trained by Batman??

If you make a Lantern...... you start on Oa trained by Hal Jordan???

If it really is that big an issue and it is costing us a lot of new players..... it might be worth it to spend some real ressources on this.
    Because the game will not survive if it can't get new players.

So let's make at least a handfull of starting missions already in the DCU with DCU characters..... as opposed to the generic Brainiac ship.

The Brainiac ship could be done as a side quest to start the Brainiac storyline.

But that would mean extra work for the Devs...... not sure they would want to do that.
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Oh I get that.

By easier then I remember I did not mean easier then allll the way back to 2011.

I just meant easier then just before GU47.

Last time I did the Brainiac ship was a few weeks.... a month at most before GU47.

So compared to that.... it seems easier now.
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Holy crap.

Had no idea you could do that.

Thanks. ;)
    • Like x 3
  5. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

game will be dead soon at this rate.
  6. Raider2Knight New Player

Also, this is getting waaay off topic here
    • Like x 1
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yeah it looks pretty bad. :oops:
  8. TrueGODofMarvel New Player

Spytle on twitter revealed awhile ago that they got the xbox "Dev Kits"
    • Like x 2
  9. Ramonater New Player

NEVER GONNA HIT THE XBOX
  10. ChuckLess New Player

Really hope it isn't even a thought in their heads to put it on the 360. That would be devastating news.
    • Like x 2
  11. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Eventually(tm)
  12. X-zero Loyal Player

Pretty sure that will be no. Maybe the One but not the 360. The 360 power besides how the memory is split is pretty close to the PS3 which is another system they are tried of supporting.

I don't think they will drop the PS3 for financial and possibly legal reasons but I don't think they will voluntarily take on another system with similar power.
    • Like x 1
  13. CAPn Active Player

I believe Marvel and DC will become one brand before this game comes to 360. Xbone is a genuine possibility tho.
  14. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Not going too happen, if the PS3 is out of date and being cast aside for bigger and better things, what would this game run like on that thing?

Not too mention the fact that the game would stagnate.

No way they could cross platform with PC if they even could do it for that outdated system.

Just get a PS4, controllers are and feel better in the hands of an adult than the PS3 ever did...

Just my opinion on the subject!

IA ARMY
  15. Zeo Committed Player

So not only we have PS3 to hinder our game, but now we will have to wait until everyone purchase a Xbox One too? I really hope that they release the game for the Xbox One only.
  16. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Yeah, they're going to be porting it to Xbox 1 if possible, I see no way they would go back a console generation and go to the 360. They're probably licking their chops at the though of not having to support the PS3 anymore even though they always say they'll support it indefinitely....

Let it get to a point when there's minimal users on it and see how soon that changes.
  17. kravonik New Player

if it goes to the 360 I hope there isn't crossplay.

I hate kids. so annoying...
  18. Mr BeefCakesss New Player

At least put it on the X1 since its new gen. Putting it on 360 would **** the game even more.
  19. HazelWarriorPrincess New Player

xbox one is very similar to a pc. Porting over the code should be significanly easier than what they attempted with the pc to ps3.
    • Like x 3
  20. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

They stated it may come to XBox 1. My guess is no XBox 360 due to the simple fact that even PS3 players will eventually have to upgrade to continue playing DCUO.