The Way PVP Is Set Up Is Completely Unfair

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Rockhound665, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

You hit PVP when you hit level 10 and in the beginning, when you queued up for Arenas you queued up for equally neophyte PVPers. Now, they buff up your stats in an attempt to be competitive but throw you in against much more seasoned PVPers making it next to impossible to complete the objective of knocking someone out. Legends is one thing because you're all pretty equal but regular PVP, buffed stats or not, is not equal when you're going against better geared and more seasoned players. I understand that the reason for this was to cut down on lengthy wait times but putting level 10's up against level 30's isn't going to help the 10's at all.
    • Like x 1
  2. Pack_Mane Well-Known Player

I agree at level 10 exactly how many moves are on your hotbar?

TWINK PVP
    • Like x 1
  3. MentosTroll Loyal Player

not a lot of people PvP. So they want people who want to try it to not be completely obliterated just because of stats.
  4. Sabigya Steadfast Player

One word ELO.
    They must be some inadequate seasoned players or low que times for them to be going against level 10s.
    Though I don't see much harm in allowing Pre-30 players to go against Pre-30.
  5. TrueGODofMarvel New Player

ELO is progressive. So when someone first starts PvP'ing their ELO can group them with just about anyone. They are essentially a wildcard.
    • Like x 1
  6. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

But this is the problem. I'm not much of a PVPer so I just do it to get rid of the mission in my journal but I'm getting totaled because I'm going against people who PVP all the time, who are max geared, and who, as was stated, has a full compliment of powers in their bar. All I have to do is KO one person but kind of hard when I'm getting KO'd in a matter of seconds. I held my own in Legends because like I said everyone's basically equal but in regular arenas not so much. Everything needs to be stacked with like levels or at least to pre-30's.
  7. Swiftduck Loyal Player

what is ELO?
  8. HazelWarriorPrincess New Player

Elo is a rating system for game matchmaking. Used in many games originally for chess.
  9. AllanPage Committed Player

I kinda beat lvl 30s on my level 10 char quite a lot of times. The queue is based on ranking and as a new char you will be mostly placed against other players with lower ranking (which usually means they are not good at PVP). So its all fine imo. I mean i'd rather fight a level 30 on my level 10 or vice versa, than wait for long queue times.
  10. kravonik New Player

I understand it might be frustrating to new players, but since I can make an alt and have 135 skillpoinst at lvl 10, it still would be frustrating for a new lvl 10 in pvp.
  11. Sir-Ivy Dedicated Player

Ease of access has always been an issue for PvP.
    • Like x 1
  12. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

There is no way you have 135 SP at level 10.
  13. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Replay badges.
    • Like x 2
  14. Yallander Loyal Player

Just because you have the mission in your journal doesn't mean you have to complete it right then.
    • Like x 1
  15. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Still. Replay badges or not you're still gaining experience. I'd like for you to back this up because there isn't anything to replay before level 10.
  16. Yallander Loyal Player

You can use replay badges to unlock certain skill points you obtain on one character with another.
    • Like x 2
  17. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

That's not what they said. In fact, they've yet to clarify this.
  18. Yallander Loyal Player

[IMG]

Whether you realize it or not, I'm actually trying to help you here.

But then again you can lead a horse to water...

Also I said "skill points" and meant feats. If that doesn't clarify then I don't know what to tell you.
    • Like x 4
  19. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

What? It's literally what Yallander said. You replay feats for feat points. I'm not quite sure what you mean here.
  20. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Clarify what exactly? You've been able to unlock feats from one character on any other character you own on the same account. Feats give you feat points which give you skill points. You definitely can unlock skill points this way. You already know this too as you have been reading these forums and playing this game for quite some time now.
    • Like x 3