am I the only one

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sleepy Healer, May 28, 2015.

1. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

That just can't resist the urge to drop a supply on the other factions bounty if I see it?
  2. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

That's actually a reportable offense, don't do that!:eek:
    • Like x 1
  3. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Really?
  4. mightybugthe1st New Player

Since when? It's in the game mechanics and I know people used to sit there and heal bounties all the time. It's definitely a jerk move, but I can't see how it's an offence since the devs coding allows for it and it's not a glitch or hack.
    • Like x 2
  5. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I remember reading somewhere that interfering with an open world bounty IE healing them is considered griefing and is a reportable offense.
    • Like x 5
  6. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

First time I'm hearing about this when ppl do it all the time at ngn
  7. Gwalir Loyal Player

I can confirm that is considered griefing. I've known a couple of people throughout the years that have gotten bans for it. It was never over a week ban, and I know many that have and continue to do it, but it has been known to happen.
    • Like x 3
  8. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

This,is news to me my bad
  9. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Can a mod delete this thread please
  10. Ghostof91 New Player

I gotta solution for that, just remove the healing npc mechanic out of the game then players wont have such power to grief, bottom line is people will just do what they want regardless unless the developers do something about it.
    • Like x 4
  11. MrB Dedicated Player

Haha not until tomorrow morning.
    • Like x 1
  12. mightybugthe1st New Player

Couldn't resist. ;)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Since start of game as far as I know as it's considered griefing and is reportable per the eula and tos. Just not sure how it is handled priority wise since the SOE/Daybreak transition. But you can be reported for it and possibly get a suspension if they feel is it warranted.
    • Like x 1
  14. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

You'd be solving one problem, and creating another. Namely, healing pets.
    When I first realized I could heal open world characters allied with me, it brought a new dimension to the game, the storyline, and to factional play. I wouldn't want any of that removed because of some intentional griefers.

To the OP, yes, I feel the same, and feel it's perfectly justified non-griefing if in PvP phase, where the opposing faction can kill you for doing it.
    • Like x 3
  15. Malachyte Devoted Player

Honestly I see nothing wrong with that, they are the opposing faction so why not be able to help an inonic on your faction.
    But I will say that if you do something like that your PVP flag should be set to on as you are now involved in their battle and give them a chance to attack you just as the bounty.
    • Like x 5
  16. spack2k Steadfast Player

i dont get it why ur not allowed to help ur allies against villains .... villains can do the same and the hell they do !
  17. Ghostof91 New Player

There, Another solution;).
    • Like x 1
  18. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

I wouldn't want npc healing to be removed at all. I still want to heal pets. The healing bounty situation has given me a few headaches.

I've had villains do it to me on the New Genesis bounty. It was kinda dumb that they were doing so because they were clearly trying to get their bounty up too. Some were doing skirmishes while the healer healed our bounty. All the healer was doing was making us take longer before they could get their turn at their bounty. Supply drops to fully heal him, or just healed him plainly it didn't matter. Thankfully the bounty is weekly
  19. M1 Garand Well-Known Player

Let me guess: you are on a hero side?
    • Like x 1
  20. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

For reporting, it falls under "Community Standards -> Area Disruption." SOE support took quick action on it, but not sure about Daybreak.