New T7 loot menu bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by true, May 16, 2015.

1. true New Player

If you have the menu up and are choosing which reward you want
    And somebody sends you a group invite, or trade invite...
    The invite appears behind the reword menu, but you can't choose a reward.
    You can't do anything.
    • Like x 2
  2. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Had something like this, although I had no menues up when the loot window appeared. Could not press L to open loot window.
    • Like x 2
  3. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Ran into something similar to this the other night during the League hall Malfunction duo. We'd just defeated the sub boss right before you take on Mad Harriet. The prompt appeared asking mew to click L on my keyboard to bring up the award box but no matter what I did I could not get the thing to open. Eventually I was just awarded on of the three random choices which was a piece of armor I didn't need. Of course I was able to salvage it but I have no idea what else was available. And I have been getting VII recipes along with the ability to just take an extra mark if neither of the other choices are something I need or want.
    • Like x 1
  4. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Loot Bug...Ran NGN and Loot Menu WOULD NOT OPEN 2x So i had to relog. Got CRAP Gear THAX DEVS
    • Like x 1
  5. Belthazur Dedicated Player

So Sadly and PIssed about the fact i was ROBBED of Possible Plans or 110 Gear Hell Even the Extra Mark
    • Like x 1
  6. SGS_JonLegend Well-Known Player

I would like to add that I also have had this issue. It does seem that if some other window opens, the loot menu will get locked. Cannot press default L for loot menu, and cannot press F1 to open it otherwise. There ssems to be no quick fix either.

This has happened to me 4 times now. Would be much appreciated if it was taken care of in the next Hotfix. Thanks for any and all considerations!
  7. Carp Developer

I will look into this today. Thanks for the reports.
    • Like x 2
  8. Humane Committed Player

Happens if you press anything other than "L" on a keyboard. I pressed "K" by mistake on 2nd boss in duo and from that point on I couldn't access the loot menu, nor could I access "F1", and the game crashed when I clicked on "F1" a few times in frustration.