OK, is there a glitch to become invisible?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by WildPegasusrs, May 9, 2015.

1. WildPegasusrs Dedicated Player

This has happened several times in Legends today with one or both of the opponents being invisible the whole match. Last one few seconds ago it was a Bane who was normal for most of the fight, then for some reason waited a while before respawning (more than 9 seconds), waited a bit in safe area and when he came back was invisible for the rest of the match.

What's up with that?

Happened on PS3. Ace 2 vs 2
    • Like x 3
  2. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

On ps3 you are a proud player in the wonderful world of "Invisible Legends". This has been happening for ages. Sadly, the only fix I know of is a ps4. The deathmatches were fun though. Opponents and enemies would phase in and out and I would spam aoe's and anything that had a good damage ratio. Look for red dots...attack.
  3. WildPegasusrs Dedicated Player

Yeah in the matches 8 v 8 or even 4 v 4 in the safehouses but here it's the first time it's happening in 2 v 2 which doesn't seem normal at all. Moreover, unlike the former, those invisible in 2 v 2 never ever come back visible during the match.

It never happened before gu47 on this map before as I was doing a lot of those. Maybe something in the code messed up something PS3 side.
  4. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

It's the hardware. The way the PS3 is built, it can't sustain a lot going on at once. That's why games such as Skyrim had lag issues on it. The console itself is a decade old and the hardware inside it is older than that.

Not to say there aren't possible fixes, but it's unlikely to see major improvements across the board.
    • Like x 2
  5. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

That wouldn't surprise me if gu47 made it worse. If I remember for me it got worse after an update but I forget which one. It ruined legends for me actually. 4x4's were a joke and I even had some 1x1's that the opponent was invisible.
  6. comrade sonya Committed Player

In a 2v2 the other team said I was invisible, I'm on the ps4, and later in the day I encountered a team that had one invisible person. Both matches were on ace chem, I was catwoman they were ursa.
    • Like x 1
  7. WildPegasusrs Dedicated Player

Nonetheless it's very odd that it is not consistent. It happens every now and then. I ran maybe 50 matches today in that arena (Ace Chemicals 2v2) and it occured 4 times. One of which, as mentionned, occured in the middle of the match. If this was an hardware issue, shouldn't it be consistent like the 4x4 safehouse in which in every match people disappear, reappear, disappear and reappear?

What's strange too is that they never get visible at any point in the match after becoming invisible no matter how long they stay nearby you.

Edit: Furthermore, like Comrade Sonya, I was also playing as Catwoman in all these matches.
  8. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Like I said, it depends on how much is going on. It's how much the hardware can handle versus how much the game is actually doing.
    • Like x 1
  9. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Interesting that it happened on a ps4.
    • Like x 1
  10. AL Lonso New Player

Me and my friends encountered this 5 times today, and we're all on ps4. At first, I thought it was a loading problem but it's too persistent to be.

Then me and my friend were doing 2s and my friend got the invisible glitch, I didn't know till the opposing team was randomly getting countered and he didn't know till I pointed it out. Was funny though, watching the other team hold block and hope for the best.. When I rallied from a KO I saw ursa in the rally area performing combos etc lol creepy
    • Like x 2
  11. 478874 Dedicated Player

Definitely happening with regularity on the ps4. Happened to me twice since the update and was talking with another player who said he saw some strange stuff going on with Future Batman including a few invisible ones. All of these incidents occurred in ace chem.
  12. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Apologies to the op then if there is something wrong since the update. When I posted I thought it was one of the old "I can't see anyone in legends" threads.
  13. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Odd then, I know that this wasn't uncommon on the ps3 but it happening on the PS4 regularly is new. Is this just since the last update?
  14. Sir-Ivy Dedicated Player

It's a bug, I had to relog after two rounds of being a ghost. It was funny watching them flail wildly but after two rounds, it was obvious it wasn't going away.
  15. Sir-Ivy Dedicated Player

16. Hector Danger Well-Known Player

Actually, I just rad AoD a while ago and our Dps was invisible since the first sub-boss:)
  17. Zeldelia New Player

This happened to me earlier today in Arkham 4v4, it was a Lex Luthor I didnt see him but i saw the missile strikes. I play on PS4 as well
  18. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

Happened multiple times to me in 2v2, 4v4, and even throne elite. Why can't I be the one who's invisible lol. Ps4 too.
  19. Thedumme103 Well-Known Player

Oh no the glitch is back :eek:
  20. Faust74 Loyal Player

I've witnessed it in 4v4 star labs. A guy held a territory while he was invisible. The reason I knew someone was there was because the territory turn red because an opponent was on it and the only thing I could see was his fury pet. Him and his Fury attacked me, only thing I could do was attack his Fury. I couldn't lock on him, he didn't show on the radar, he took no damage at all.