New Hairstyles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MariaTenebre, May 4, 2015.

1. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Robot Joker turned into real hair please :)

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. X-zero Loyal Player

[IMG]
    Picking out hairstyles is a lot harder then I thought.
    • Like x 5
  3. Nuubia Well-Known Player

P.S.

My inner Texas gal is telling me that he bigger the hair the closer to God!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. Blight KOBRA Commander

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Been waiting for Anime inspired hair styles since launch day, and that one DBZ 'Spiky' style just ain't cuttin it.
    • Like x 5
  5. NerdOfPrey Creative Director

Thanks, everyone. The feedback and examples are appreciated.
    • Like x 20
  6. Galil ACE Well-Known Player

I would love more braids!
  7. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

You should uhh.... (looks both ways slowly) Make a thread asking about what skin styles we want to see ;)
    • Like x 5
  8. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

Some male pony tail styles would be cool. As well as long hair that isn't just slicked back. Oh, and long beards and mustaches.
    • Like x 2
  9. MariaTenebre Committed Player

10. FelixDuo Committed Player

This thread makes me both happy and sad. Happy because the devs seem to be really receptive to the idea of making new hairstyles now. And sad because I know there's no way they can give us all the hair we want. There's a lot of awesome suggestions in here.

Some styles I haven't seen mentioned yet that I'd like to see are some hipster-ish/punk-ish styles. You know, shaved on one side, long on the other. Or buzzed on the sides, fauxhawk on top. That sort of thing.

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

I swear I didn't get all my ideas from Legend of Korra. I just starting looking at pictures and realized that the show had a lot of hairstyles I like.
    • Like x 9
  11. Circe New Player

Wow, they're finally listening to hairstyle suggestions! Nice! How many threads throughout the years about new hairstyles with no dev comment?
    • Like x 3
  12. Minnion Devoted Player

Perhaps the new corporate overlords are looking for more things to monetize now and see no reason not to at least try to sell us hair...
    Maybe they will even try selling styles on the marketplace again, hopefully this time going with player requests/suggestions, or at least testing the waters with styles already in game.(If they go with style already in game the faction locked styles being sold to players of the opposite faction seems like it would be their best bet... that way the only way to mix faction exclusive styles would be to give them money.)
    • Like x 2
  13. AzraelR Committed Player

WAIT WAIT

WHAT?????????????????????????????

Devs posted in a thread about hair requests????????

I do not believe. There must be something wrong. It must have been created at least a 400 threads asking for more hairs in this game and never even one developer posted. I must be dreaming or drinking too much today. :confused:

Whatever, let's enjoy the moment. :D

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  14. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

So we can be ignored..THANKS???!!!...
    • Like x 1
  15. Red Templar Dedicated Player

The Amazon hair styles are gorgeous! I want them all! Also Fire / Star Fire's hair
  16. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

I would pay real money in the marketplace for Starfire/Fires hair...basically same thing..plus the amazons do have great hair..one style is just like Brigitte Nielsons (hope I spelled her name right)..god I had a thing for her...I want that hair too...
    • Like x 1
  17. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

This one is more like a power set than style.
    • Like x 2
  18. Jak-Man Committed Player

Man, you went overboard XD
    • Like x 2
  19. Jak-Man Committed Player

Of all the NPC hairstyles you CAN produce, can you make this one top priority?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  20. Jak-Man Committed Player

Here are some styles I'd like to see incorporated in to the game.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    • Like x 5