Test Discussion Episode 14: Happiness Home Raid

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Millbarge, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Millbarge Developer

Thanks for playing the new Happiness Home Raid. Please leave any feedback you have or issues you came across while playing.

-Millbarge
  2. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

Longest name ever for a raid:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  3. Millbarge Developer

We found a few of these this morning and they have been resolved internally. They should be fixed in the next update to the Test Server.

-Millbarge
    • Like x 3
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

You might have found it already, but if not the description for the villain version states that there is a brainwashed hero, where I'm sure it should read villain? I mean I know Black Adam is a bit of both, but still. :p
  5. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

First fight and/or instance is bugged. First time in, when she got to 20% health left everything stopped moving and we all got kicked from the game and it said Context Error. Second time, after a wipe she disappeared and we disbanded before the kick and it said Zone Unavailable and everyone was kicked from the game anyway.

EDIT: This happened in New Genesis raid sorry.
  6. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

Decided to disband after a few attempts, here were some problems:
    1. No minimap, unable to warp rally, to base or HQ.
    2. You can jump through the ceiling at the start and go outside the map:
    [IMG]
    3. After a wipe the fight starts automatically even when the whole group was outside in the hallway.
    4. Double Colonel Hervoks:
    [IMG]
    5. If more than one person goes into a portal, after clicking on the consoles the second person remains trapped in the room.
    6. Not sure if it's a bug but the add waves keep spawning and spawning even if you click the consoles to shut them out. Didn't spend a lot of time in there so might be misunderstanding the mechanics of the fight. May not be a bug.
    7. I guess it's part of the new stat thing but because the highest CR was 124 and the adds are 126 they take almost no damage. Timebombs were hitting for 2-5k damage. Does this mean we need to get enough gear to be 126 or higher in order to do this raid?
    • Like x 1
  7. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

As much as I love checking out new content on the Test Server (and in exchange I report bugs and give feedback), I'm dreading being a beta tester every month to help ensure content goes live without too many bugs. I hope you guys have a plan for QA that doesn't rely solely on the goodwill of PTS players. It's not a sustainable plan for long term testing of content.
    • Like x 11
  8. Elusian Crowd Control

Our raid also experienced the same double boss issue.

We also made it to the last part of the raid.
    Lashinas Deflect wasnt indicated. Misses a Skull attack information.

When Granny was repairing the sun beams consoles we couldnt destroy them after anymore. Working as intended? Sups started to one-shot but even when we focus-fired the drone to get Grannys shield down it was never in time to prevent her repairing one console and that was with the broken state of Earth/Sorcery DPS.
  9. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

What are the Item Levels of the gear that drops in that raid?
  10. Elusian Crowd Control

108 blues and 110 purples.
  11. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

Got a 110 Mask from the raid but in the description it says shoulders:
    [IMG]
    Blues are 102...
  12. Elusian Crowd Control

Oh well the gear is getting skipped anyway stats boosts are minimal. But seems to be one of those drop repeats from AF2 then s:
  13. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

I agree with these notes. Lashina needs a skull/tell for her reflect, it's instant and kills anyone attacking her. Her skull spin attack is a one-shot on the tank and that seems a bit random and sudden as well. Not sure what the trick is to Granny's shield drone, we would kill it over and over and she still seemed to be repairing consoles. Hard to actually kill Stompa/Lashina while continually attacking the drone. Might be a bit over-tuned.
  14. Master Play Committed Player

Superman's lazers need to ground fliers in the arena. Either that or some other grounding mechanic. You can air tank the bosses, hold aggro, and stay out of range from all incoming attacks/damage. BBs and lunges won't hit you if you position right. The only thing that will kill you is LaQuashashaniqua's reflect if you hit it. This makes tanking that fight insanely easy.
  15. Delta2Four Active Player

adds and bosses can come out of the room and can be brought all the way to the spawn area and can spawn kill
  16. DizzyKraken Developer

Lashina has a new animation coming to show her making a shield out of the whip instead of what appears to be an attack. There will be a "spin up" warning time so you can tell its coming.
    • Like x 1
  17. Lightws Dedicated Player

These are some of the bugs and some of my suggestions to make the content easier for people who pug etc. Most of the top leagues won't have much of a issue with this raid besides the bugs obviously but for casual players I honestly don't see them even being normal let alone elite.

Bug 1 - Teleporting on the first boss is bugged majorly. If more then 1 person goes inside of the same portal one gets stuck inside. Is there a way to make sure only 1 person goes in each teleporter?

Bug 2 - Some of the roofs in the hallway to the raid aren't solid so you can jump out the map.

Bug 3 - The door during the first boss is bugged so if you get to close to it you automatically start the fight, this is usually the cause of the double Hervok bug.

Bug 4 - The map is currently not displayed so you can't warp outside the instance nor see the map.

Bug 5 - Before the final boss the speech Granny has to Lashina and Stompa to go down and handle the group who is causing trouble stops which breaks the fight. Only way currently to reset it is dying to Superman's laser's because there is no way to warp due to the above issue.

Bug 6/Suggestion 1 - Currently the consoles on the last boss fight that Granny interacts with do not re-spawn if superman gets empowered again. Is this intentional or is this just a bug? We are not clear on it but we don't think that its intentional mostly because most groups wouldn't beat this if it wasn't.

Suggestion 2 - Also can we get a target on Granny to allow us to slow her down whilst she is walking? Or is that never going to happen.
    • Like x 2
  18. Master Play Committed Player

They do ground if the flier is in the middle of the area, but not if the flier is around the outskirts.
  19. Lightws Dedicated Player

Another Bug on the 2nd boss it seems the teleporter part is still happening. I am sure that it is supposed to be a specific 1st boss plus it doesn't seem to happen when Aquaman is in the boss fight. But it does happen when Zoom is there.
  20. Lightws Dedicated Player

It seems you can have double boss glitches for every boss fight in this raid. We had 2 lashina's and 2 stompa's.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.