Work In Progress What's Next For DCUO: New Plans For Future Episodes.

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Spytle, Apr 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xibo Loyal Player

New episodes means most probably another characters receiving a DLC, perhaps we will have Aquaman, Green Arrow, Steel, Nightwing, Suicide Squad and also the Justice League and other DC Comics heroes and villains having your own DLC. That's interesting!
    • Like x 2
  2. hoaxone Committed Player

Sooo because I have every style in game from raids..I never have to que for any of them for marks now.
    Good for ppl like me...
    Terrible horrible situation for leagueless ppl queuing for those raids tho.might go back to PvP ques b4 server merge
    • Like x 1
  3. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

I still have a question. For example, I still haven't gotten one last style from the T4 vendor. It's pretty easy now that my cr is 113 and I can get MoT real fast, but I'm more focused on gearing up.
    Will it still be that easy to buy previous tiers gear? Or their price will be balanced with the new mark?
    If so, I should start spending my MoTs on the next weeks.
    • Like x 2
  4. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i see this as a good thing gonna make the game a challenge. question is what power do i wanna have on my new alt o_O
  5. MeloMan New Player

Mepps how will marks and rewards work for pvp? Sorry if this was asked and u explained it already, i dont see it anywhere tho thats why im asking.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

100 Marks for the cap is more than anything costs in the game. Spend Marks when you have them.
    • Like x 5
  7. MeloMan New Player

Yes i see now, mepps replied and explained it to me again and i went and read the charts again. I see how it works and its actually nice, good job on that :)
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No changes to PvP.
    • Like x 1
  9. Lights Derp Loyal Player

I have one question that is important to me.

What will monthly content release mean for future survival mode? Since survival mode was made as a thing for the high end to run while waiting for new content. Will monthly content releases eliminate SM?
    • Like x 1
  10. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

Oh, one last question. Since we'll be able to buy episodes monthly...how much will they cost?
    Trying to figure out if being a premium member is still worthwhile.
    • Like x 2
  11. End-er_ New Player

Why 100? Will extra Marks rollover after you spend some if you reached your cap in a instance? Is this you all way of reducing the number of high level people breezing through low content and low levels getting caught in the wake? When is the update happening? Also hopefully this will increase the skill in the player communities. Sorry if any are already answered.
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We still plan to do Survival Modes. :)
    • Like x 2
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We'll share pricing details at a later time.
    • Like x 1
  14. Phoenix Five Active Player

Please make sure there is a hand of faith trinket available in every vendor for each tier. (Some times it takes forever to get one on a character even though one has bought all other pieces available, he or she would still need to advance in CR.)
  15. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Ty!
    • Like x 1
  16. Bobburt Committed Player

So all those Fury to Triumph conversions I've been saving in my bank will be rendered useless :(
    • Like x 1
  17. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

So no update on the rare style vendor??
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

100 allows you enough to purchase anything in the game, but doesn't let you bank enough Marks for a whole set of gear right when new content drops.
    • Like x 6
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Use them now. After GU 47, they will only hit the Token of Merit counter.
    • Like x 1
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No changes there. That vendor is and remains an end-game chase alternative.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.