Livestream This Friday! Announcing Halls of Power Part II!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 8, 2015.

1. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

dont read to much into man :p

I know every 3 months give or take a DLC drops.
  2. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

3. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

yes its the t7 and no atomic sad o_O :confused:
  4. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

Please...for the love of all the you hold as holy; stop with the blue lantern. In fact, please stop with lantern calls of ANY color. There are enough. This has already become "DC Lanternverse (oh, and a couple of other powers too) Online"
    • Like x 1
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Powers aren't connected with DLCs Episodes anymore anyway.
    • Like x 1
  6. Sbel Devoted Player

Yes, 2/15 is truly an overwhelming amount of lantern powers.
    • Like x 1
  7. Here2Help Devoted Player

Yeah ^^
  8. ErnieB Loyal Player

well we got some of Mr. Miracle and Barda so i don't think those will be it, guess it depends on what side of Necropolis we're visitting this time, or Apocolypse, or a variant of New Genesis.
  9. TheLegendarySoldier New Player

Hi Mepps, I am having an issue with my character in game.

My station name is SolidSnake893, and the hero's name is also SolidSnake893.

I am presently experiencing a bug that will not let me click Complete in my mission journal
    even though I already did the whole mission. It is the one where you take out all the Lexcorp security outside the
    Meta Wing of the Metropolis Hospital. Also, it is not showing on my map the place where I enter into the Meta
    Wing of the hospital as it should.

Issue since: 4/9/15 1:45 am EST
  10. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

So excited for this. Halls of Power Part II reveal, Munitions AND Daredevil this weekend. Lovely. :D
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

If you are experiencing a bug you need to contact customer service. They can't do anything for you in here. Mepps is community manager, not a bug fixer.
  12. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

WOW...I'm pretty good at predicting things now with this game...

I said to a bunch of players I know that Munition would launch the first Tuesday in April and that the next DLC will be announced the day after Munitions launched. Right on both accounts.

Now I'm waiting for the announcement of them converting MoF into MoT. It is coming and very soon.
  13. Original Empress Well-Known Player

Will there be any mention of agility or super speed variants?
  14. Cursed Khagan Well-Known Player

I got called into work, so I'm going to miss it. :(
    I hope the stream is uploaded soon afterwards. I cannot wait to see what's coming!
  15. SkullGang Devoted Player

Umm its getting converted but not into MoT...
  16. Polymerase Well-Known Player

17. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

when will the stream be up to watch, like the re-cap for those who missed it?
  18. Lance Rayner New Player

I saw the livestream and it was awesome! You guys did an awesome job on the content and can't wait to try it out when it comes out. What are the requirements for the content?
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thanks for tuning in! We'll have the replay up on youtube shortly.
    • Like x 2
  20. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Thanks I missed it. Sometimes being a teacher has its down side...other than pay lol