Everything that can go wrong in a raid happened

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GalaxySniper, Apr 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

I just want to clarify this video isn't mine.
    I love this video cause most youtube videos on raids I see are league completing raids.
    This video is complete OPPOSITE.
    This video shows what pug life is all about lol.
    I would love a discussion on what he or the other players could of done differently in order to play better.

I think this video is a great learning tool what to not do
    • Like x 9
  2. Gucciana Committed Player

dont pug
    • Like x 5
  3. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

lol I knew some 1 was going to say that. But other than that. What do you think went wrong?
  4. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Let's play what was wrong with that group!
    That 107 healer tho. That troller was way too focused on WM combos. I don't even think the Tank knew how to let go of the block button. The other Tank went "You know what this raid needs! ANOTHER DPS"
    • Like x 2
  5. Here2Help Devoted Player

That was extremely entertaining for some reason xD
    • Like x 5
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Perfect example of a PUG group.
    • Like x 3
  7. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

I know the part your talking about. Its when the troll was full power and healer wasn't getting any power. But I re watch the video, and I dont think the troller was in there. Because when every one died his health and power bar was still full. So they either started without him or he died to soon. I have to re watch it again
    • Like x 1
  8. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

I love his videos cause at time he has gamer rage. He's very entertaining
    • Like x 1
  9. Delta795 New Player

Under geared, no communication, troller was wm happy, tank just turtles and not pulls get aggro.
    Just a few reasons I won't pug.
    • Like x 2
  10. Saami Loyal Player

I dont understand why they re-opened instance, instead of trying to look people in lfg chat.
    Did they all just queued solo to TOD?
    • Like x 2
  11. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

What do you think about his healing rotation. Mind you I'm not a healer so I don't know anything about healing rotation. But I had read a few ppl comment on his video saying either he was spamming power or his rotation wasn't giving him power back
  12. Abisial Committed Player

Oh my. [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. Abisial Committed Player

• For starters he was just spamming Savage Growth from the first few seconds I watched.
    • Second you have to be in bug form using Hive Mind to get power back.
    • Like x 2
  14. Kharhaz Committed Player

Online Bully is a typical arrogant player.

Rather than give advice, or actually COMMUNICATE with the team, he creates a video where he is whinging about other players.

Oh look, everyone else sucks, well where was his contribution? did he go and try revive the tanks? was he trying to help the team?

No, he was being a tool. It looks good for his video to see everyone else fail, while he himself is offering nothing, and then to put it on youtube.

He is the kind of player I hate playing with, at least the lower levels contribute something.
    • Like x 10
  15. Kharhaz Committed Player

Oh and yes OB, I do see why you don't do PvE. Your rubbish at it!
  16. Abisial Committed Player

This guy makes PvP vids where 90% of the time he's bashing his opponent for doing the exact same things he is doing. Also, if he wins even if it's like 16-0 he'll brag about stomping the opponent.
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I am more familiar with Electric and Celestial..... but he did seem to spam the same power over and over as opposed to having a proper rotation to go through and keep his group alive.

The funniest part was how he was blaming everyone else and calling them noobs..... but how his healing did not seem to do the job properly.

But someone more familiar with Nature might be able to correct me if somehow spamming one power is the way to go with nature??
    • Like x 1
  18. Abisial Committed Player

Setting up spores and using the power that releases them (Don't feel like going into detail atm) is how you Nature heal, so yea this guy was doing it completely wrong.
    • Like x 1
  19. ChuckLess New Player

20. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

Good to know. It did look like he was spamming alil to much, then he tried to tone it down a lil later in the video. Another question I like to ask you is usually in raid I notice healer use there HOT b4 the tank starts. Was OB doing that or did he use HOT after the tank started and does it make a difference?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.