Artifacts

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by apocalypsegodx, Jan 15, 2015.

1. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

anyone els note that the first boss can jump all they way to wherever to raise dregs now ? It's not a big deal I'm just curious if anyone els has seen him do this ?
    • Like x 1
  2. Little Sister New Player

I've only ever seen him jump the distance of half the arena, are you saying he can now jump any distance ? :eek:
  3. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

Yea I seen him jump from the normal far corner all the way to where most pile up the adds
    • Like x 1
  4. just an honest dps New Player

i saw it
    • Like x 1
  5. Miike Fury Well-Known Player

happened to me too..from one corner, to the opposite diagonal corner
    • Like x 1
  6. Little Sister New Player

7. Wildbill0124 New Player

Happened to me early this morning. Our tank had drawn him to the opposite corner of where we had killed all the adds. He jumped all the way across the room and raised them all at once. Then they killed us. Just have the tank spread out the dreggs as you're killing them. Then the boss can't raise them all at once.
    • Like x 1
  8. drkhrt1 Well-Known Player

This has been listed in the bug report as well as an issue in Necro. No green name has replied.
  9. Nugemiester Active Player

Just happened right now in my leagues artifact run. He has a very MEAN jump from one corner to the next.
  10. RTHERMITE Well-Known Player

it happened to a run me and my league were doing, tank had him in the far corner then he jumped clear over to the pile of adds on the opposite side, almost the full length of the area and resurrected all of them, we wiped and tried again, then he did it again, finally we gave up, definatly puts a hamper on running that raid.
  11. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Heard multiple reports of this happening.

Guess I gotta spread the adds out now.
  12. Kzinti Committed Player

Yep Happened on our league run tonight. USPC
  13. King Felsa New Player

When I reported that the group is able to prevent the first boss from using his resurrect mechanic, DizzyKraken said that the boss not being able to jump all the way to the adds was a bug.

I hope you all enjoyed your exploit while it lasted.
    • Like x 1
  14. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Thanks for the confirmation. I remembered that, and I have responded to the bug report with that information (other than I left you and DizzyKraken out of it since I could not remember the specifics). I imagine the developers expected groups to spread the Dreggs around so each revive was more manageable.
  15. King Felsa New Player

Yes, the intended mechanic is to drop the dreggs around the room so that he can only rez 1 or 2 at a time.

Or, you can pile them all up and let him rez them and go for the feat. You would then have to deal with all of the adds, killing them around the room, along with all of the damage splitting. The feat was meant to be a really nice challenge, but people abused the glitch to get it easily.
    • Like x 1
  16. HazeTA New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  17. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

I
    its still a super easy raid and yes I did enjoy it ...
    • Like x 1
  18. Little Sister New Player

Ah I never knew that, thanks for the confirmation !

PS - I kinda like it, it adds more strategy, which I'm all for.
  19. drkhrt1 Well-Known Player

If this is now working as intended why no patch notes and a whole dlc drop before fixing it?

Second: how long before first QQ thread demanding it be changed back?
  20. Sbel Devoted Player

I know the devs don't like talking about bugs because it spreads knowledge of them..... but pretty much every tier 6 player in the game knows this one, and everyone thinks it's the intended strategy. If it's already common knowledge, why can't they talk about it, mention that it's not intended? :(