Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

This is not important to anyone....but its nice for this guy that he's been knighted
    • Like x 1
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Can't imagine very many cooler Knights :D
    • Like x 1
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Anyone seen the special edition Batman and Joker flashdrives? Saw one at the computer store and just thought it looked cool, just found it online and it's even cooler that it's part of the 75th anniversary :D
    Extremely surprised one of them would have found it's way all the way down south :p
  4. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

WOw someone tried bullying me because i didn't spell "blazing" right. :rolleyes: Don't people know i spell it wrong to be unique and someone took blazing fire :oops:
    • Like x 2
  5. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

So amazingly great!!
    • Like x 1
  6. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Still talking about The Walking Dead? Season 2 was boring imo. I liked all the other seasons.
  7. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Season 2 was by far the slowest to date but what happens in that season sets up everything the characters go through for the rest of the show. True not the most awesome, but important non-the-less
  8. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

I am only on season 3, sadly cant find a place to watch 3 ,4 and first pat of 5 and not watching it online due some issues i ran into awhile back. Wish redbox let you rented the walking dead.
  9. nowburn4it Loyal Player

Back to work...See you guys soon...
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Season two was them in that camp, wasn't it? Or was that when they were on the farm?
  11. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Farm
    • Like x 1
  12. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Why does Spytle insult people so much? Especially considering he's an idiot ... ... ...
    • Like x 1
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Missed most of Season One and Two then (the farm was yawnifying)
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Really really hating this cosmic space poop of a browser: keep getting "Page can not be displayed", even after it's just been there, never had this sort of crap with IE7
    Really sucks that you can't go back to a previous Operating System, Windows 8 sucks huge knobs of butter! It doesn't even have a word processor programme!
    Also, can someone show me where to get "d3dx10_41.dll"? Can't play DCUP without it :(
  15. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Wait.. what?
    Who did that?
  16. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

I'm so proud of myself for creating a thread that has lasted long enough to gain over 1,000 views! A small milestone (especially considering I've done it before), but equally satisfying nonetheless.
    • Like x 1
  17. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Part of the DirectX 10 package/Microsoft. Do not download it from those "get the DLL"-websites; it's an excellent chance to infest your system with really nasty stuff in doing so.

For help:
    http://pcsupport.about.com/od/findbyerrormessage/a/d3dx10_41-dll-not-found-missing-error.htm

You should skip re-installing DCUO in the first run and just resort to that if everything else checks out to not solve your problem.

Thank you for using the Funhouse help desk service!

Now serving number 13!
    • Like x 1
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thank you, brand new laptop, the game itself is fine (on an external harddrive), patched okay just wouldn't load with that file missing

Hmmm, followed the instructions and it said that a newer or equivalent version was already installed :(
  19. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Who did he insult now and where?
  20. DoctorSyndrome Dedicated Player

People keep asking me to join their league. I seriously cant go through a day without at least one person asking me to join.

I am a lone wolf and I will always be one.

That is all