Sign on issues

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 5parcks, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Derio 15000 Post Club

Hopefully they restart the servers soon. In the meantime its time for FFXIV
    • Like x 1
  2. Hsaranderum New Player

It is good to hear that I am not the only one having issues logging into DCUO. There has been a lot of game play disruption this holiday season; therefore, compensating members who purchased Legendary Memberships is not an unreasonable request. At certain times of the year, Christmas, Spring Break, and Summer for example, not only are the kids off of school, but the big kids get some time off as well. Let's remember that it is the big kids that are paying for these memberships and that they also enjoy spending time playing DCUO.
    • Like x 1
  3. 5parcks Active Player

Why does this ring a bell??? Something about a subscription issue on SOE end some time ago. I remember having to deal with changing numbers in my computer. Those 3 days of down time were horrible! I had to talk to real ppl and see this "outside" for myself...
  4. Zernam New Player

Just got to the character screen, world is still down (US PC)

Progress!
    • Like x 1
  5. 5parcks Active Player

If you read the terms of service you signed n order to play the game, they don't have to compensate us for anything. Kinda like play-at-your-own-risk... *sigh*
  6. TheMysticStar Level 30

Ok so maybe a delayed transaction. Unlike it to do so. I checked my bank account against my SOE account though, did you?
  7. Zernam New Player

Zip - nothing even in my pending list.
  8. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Just got in ps4
  9. Gorquoin New Player

Do we have an ETA on a fix? Perhaps within 3 hours?
  10. Armaggedion Well-Known Player

the servers should be live as of right now
  11. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I was on then a message saying game memory is full. Would that be related to this issue or separate if so, what can I do to fix it?
  12. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
  13. Gorquoin New Player

Still recieving issues
  14. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Maybe SOE should open up a magazine stand.
  15. 5parcks Active Player

Should be but not. At least not for USPC servers.
    I am totally ok with a few hours of downtime (forcing me to do housework) IF it fixes the lags and errors. It just concerns me that anytime one thing is fixed, it messes up something else... :(
    • Like x 1
  16. Armaggedion Well-Known Player

"The servers should now be coming back up (it may take a little while, plus the rush of everyone getting back on may cause some delay). If you are still seeing this issue persist beyond the next hour or so please let me know. Thanks!"

words of the GM , give it a few min
  17. Armaggedion Well-Known Player

this will probably only fix the logins issue not so much on laggs
    [IMG]
  18. Durakken New Player

This is only semi true. If there is no money transaction there is no need for compensation because it's not a contract. If on the other hand there is, say that you don't have to give compensation is not true because it would be attempting to define a contractual obligation as a gift which isn't actually possible because then they would have to establish your intention to give a gift to them which they can't so the idea that they don't "owe" you compensation is wrong. However, this can only be invoked within a certain amount of downtime as the intent of the contract is to have access to the service so if there is only access to the service at times that no one who is reasonable would say is acceptable. For example, if you are in the US and they keep having downtime every day between 12 noon and 12 midnight for 3 out 4 weeks of a month one can argue that they are not providing you with access reasonably and thus are breaching their contractual obligation and are thus obligated to compensate you. However, if there is random down time for 2 to 4 hours each week this is well within a limit of "Reasonable" access to service and thus they don't have to compensate.
  19. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

HA
  20. RadarX Community Relations

Most servers should be up but we are still doing a bit of additional testing to ensure everything is in working order.
    • Like x 5