Holiday Bonus Promotions For PC and PlayStation

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So, I got my code... TRIPLE STATION CASH!!! I just added $75 worth for only $25! :D

Combined with what I already had in my account, and adding in the 500 SC a month Member Bonus, I should be good through most, if not ALL, of the new year! :cool:

To Mepps and all the other Devs, I would just like to say THANK YOU for everything you do for us "mere" players. I wish you and yours a very merry Christmas and a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year! :)
    • Like x 1
  3. PaulTR New Player

....so you guys got 50% station cash last month, 33% this month, and PS players get 10-15% off....

*sigh*
  4. Dene Devoted Player

woohoooo ok i got double not triple but this is a great great little promo - ty guys
  5. ErnieB Loyal Player

Same but I got double, which is still good, and on the same day I get my monthly 500.
  6. ErnieB Loyal Player

you know
    you have to remember SC and MC work differently, SC is owned by SoE and they can give it away at will, as where MC relies on PSN which isn't a easy going as SC since it has to go through the network first before they can add it to the account.
  7. PaulTR New Player

So the Sony PlayStation Network (PSN) isn't owned by Sony?
  8. Sbel Devoted Player

Not by SOE.
  9. Sbel Devoted Player

Meh. I got 50% extra SC. Cool, but I'm already stocked from the double SC sale, so.... Meh.
  10. Belthazur Dedicated Player

uGG Its not working for me
  11. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Whew ok Only Double but Still Double :)
  12. Twenty New Player

Didn't even get an email, Verified & Opted-in on the 16th.
    • Like x 1
  13. ErnieB Loyal Player

believe it not, SoE and Sony are actually two different things, they be the same company, but handle things differently.
    • Like x 1
  14. selemani New Player

now DCUO is getting awesome every time. but can you guys fix this freezing motion in game, and the lagy
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Correction: I got 200% more Station Cash for free (paid $25, got $75 worth... 3 times the amount I paid for.) ME. Because that's the bonus MY code gave me. The Bonus Codes are completely RANDOM, so someone else may get a completely different bonus amount that gives them a lesser amount for free (Triple Station Cash is the maximum bonus, at least going by the email I received.)

Also, everyone that's getting these emails is getting one today, one tomorrow, and one on Sunday. Each day, you'll get a different, random code with a discount good for that day. If you didn't get Triple Station Cash today, you have a chance to get it tomorrow, and another chance to get it on Sunday. :cool:
  16. Pults Loyal Player

Received the code after almost 24 hours after my purchase. Got an extra 75% bonus (x3 amount). To those who have not yet received, the amount it is not a big mistery, before check out you know the amount you receive and therefor can decide if you wish to proceed with the purchase.
    The promotional offer is great, but I did some "advanced" math before completing my purchase. There was no difference if I bought the 20$ pack or the ~85$, both ended up at arround 300SC per dollar. If the highest price pack offered a better ratio of SC per dollar, I would concider buying it but I'm a modest player and I don't need much to play the game.
  17. TimexShadow New Player

PS3 players get no love I see.

*Small discount on items
    *No double or triple cash opportunities
    * No 50% off sales
    *Constant issues in game introduced after PS4 update
  18. Anomaly New Player

I just got an email with a code in it but when I try to redeem it its says "We're sorry but it appears the Activation Code you entered is not valid for the game selected." what am I doing wrong?
  19. ErnieB Loyal Player

yeah the family can live one year without gifts.
  20. ErnieB Loyal Player

that, activation codes are something different, you must go to the SC buy page, select your payment method, and when it asks how much SC you want, you input the code on the case above the SC amounts.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.