Misleading thank you thread

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Peach4saints, Dec 11, 2014.

1. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Has anyone said if these are exclusive to this years gift only? if so, im holding on to a black aura for a long time.... gonna be a goldmine one day:D
  2. General Zod 10000 Post Club

It's yours. I'll mail it when I get the chance. :D
    • Like x 1
  3. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Thanks!!, although your gif has me questioning your intentions....hmm guess ill find out when i get home!
    • Like x 2
  4. Saami Loyal Player

I got slim black and it is really slim. Actually i cant tell if i wear it or not.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Note we did not use the dreaded E word.
    • Like x 12
  6. Black Fist Loyal Player

SWEET! CLAIMING NOW!!
  7. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Thanks for the clarity... Gonna get rid of it soon™ :)
    • Like x 3
  8. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

Nice with the SOONTM, had a little laugh:D
    • Like x 1
  9. Minnion Devoted Player

Please tell me that I can still claim it two weeks to a month from now... (Currently installing the game on a new computer but it's downloading at a glacial pace... As in very very sloooowly.... At the current rate it will be at least two weeks before I can play if not longer... probably longer.)
  10. DCFanatical Dedicated Player

You will probably have a lot of happy people for that. I can imagine the forum rage if someone found out that the Black Aura they have wanted for so long is exclusive to something they can never get.
  11. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

btw- it's one per account, not character. i got the cyan for my main - cool.
  12. Black Fist Loyal Player

You can claim it for as long as you are on DCUO, so long as you were a member on Monday, December 8, 2014.

Also, I just got an orange aura, traded it for a pink aura, because I felt that there was a better chance of them making a Love power than an Avarice power.