No pvp awards

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Swiftduck, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Swiftduck Loyal Player

I dominated a 1vs1 match. 1000-0

The opponent fought the whole time, even though i was beating him/her badly.

I get a message at the end of the match saying the match ended too early and are not eligible for awards.

Why am i being punished for beating someone?

This seems to be completely broken. The new heuristic methods are keeping me from getting awards even though the match was legitimate.

Why do i even pvp?
    • Like x 7
  2. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Haven't got on since the new GU hit, but wanted to chime in that there was a recently an FNL where the score ended 1000-0 ...
  3. Swiftduck Loyal Player

Yea it just happened to me a second time. I win 1000-0 and get no rewards even though the opponent was fighting me the whole time on the node.

I understand you want to punish the people that throw matches. But hurting both parties because one side dominates the other?

Am i supposed to let the other team score in order to get match rewards? It's not my fault if someone cannot score a point from me.

please tell me this is not working as intended. It takes long enough to get pvp gear
    • Like x 2
  4. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Fight lasts a minute and 51 seconds in the Pit. Start at 11:08 and is called at 14:10. At which point, Spytle gets on his good announcer vibe.
  5. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I'm hoping this is a bug and not how the heuristics actually work.
    • Like x 3
  6. AkikoTsunami Committed Player

I kinda knew this sort of thing would happen :(
    • Like x 5
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have identified the issue here and should have it fixed (on live) shortly.
    • Like x 3
  8. Swiftduck Loyal Player

Thank you for the response and quick action. Much appreciated
  9. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Yes i have won The Last Four Pvp Matches But have Gotten No Rewards The Person i was going against did fight i just won.