No GU today? :(

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Circe, Dec 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

I have been wondering about that new event.
  2. Solar Well-Known Player

Ya be nice to get something new in terms of seasonal. I figure maybe they'll use the Star Sapphires.
  3. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

I think one of the devs spoiled it. I think the Star Sapphires are involved.
  4. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

Star's should be reserved for February, when we should finally be getting the update to that long dead seasonal, and another stab at finishing some of those feats. I really do hope the update is out tomorrow though. Complications with North Korea assaulting Sony and piggy backing the PSN servers during their attacks likely didn't help. The involvement of the Govt and other security firms in checking security defo' isn't going to help with timetables.
  5. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

Yeah looking forward to the new event.

Back on topic here. I dont remember that happening. I remember that Sony Pictures got hacked.
  6. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

Sony pictures was hacked, but part of the hack utilized access to PSN servers. Not to say PSN was hacked and user data was accessed, but rather PSN servers were compromised as parts of PSN are associated with Sony's 'movie' side, which includes video services, music services and streaming of such (video unlimited, music unlimited).
  7. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

Yeah i dont use those services so thats y i didnt know
  8. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

I understand that.
    I feel the same way about mental.

I'd rather they delay the powers/AMs until they're good. Maybe even wait for the NEXT update, and release Legends PvE and seasonal now.
    • Like x 5
  9. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Not to be overly negative here or anything, but don't get too excited for DS. He's pretty crappy still. Better than before, but still bad. His finisher is pretty terrible and having tray loadouts on stealth doesn't do a thing. His staff power is also useless.
  10. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Well said my mental power friend :) lol
  11. Unknown Legend Active Player

I am pretty sure they will extend the event if needed. They have a pretty good history of already doing this with late seasonal releases.
  12. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

Even if the event is late it will last 1 month. I have yet to see an event last longer than that
  13. Unknown Legend Active Player

Didn't the past Halloween event last a few days longer than 30 days (PS)? I do recall me grinding the marks and taking advantage of the extra time to get my Boo Jr.
  14. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

Idk so. Then again my memory really sucks for some things.
  15. King Felsa New Player

Yea, but their entire concept of Mental's AM is boring af. Doesn't matter if it does good damage or not, the foundation is crumby.
  16. Juxes Committed Player

Eh, the fact that I'll be playing as my favorite Villan is enough for me :p I wish he was good, that would be icing on the cake if he was.
  17. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

It's a shame too because I love the way he looks and his quick lines of dialogue in combat.
    • Like x 1
  18. DialH New Player

Might as well hold the GU till next year as the power updates seem so half-baked :(
  19. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I feel like they honestly just put too much on their plate this time around. Between legends PvE, the seasonal, and all the power updates, I think it was just too much big content. That's not even including the new legends character and the work they're supposed to be doing on fixing crowd control and breakouts.
    • Like x 1
  20. Juxes Committed Player

They could've done so more but with all thats going on in this update i guess we just have to work with what we got :( wish they worked on him more.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.