No GU today? :(

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Circe, Dec 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Circe New Player

I realize it's the holidays and all but really? It's been weeks/a month. I've been waiting for Legends PVE. I took a break so I could come back to Legends PVE and have a blast, but it's stretching out too long. And my sub is ending soon, was hoping it'd be up by the time my sub ends.

What's going on? :(
    • Like x 1
  2. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

I have a feeling it will be out tomorrow. it is coming out this week
  3. Buckley Loyal Player

devs are probably waiting for your sub to end. :)
    • Like x 30
  4. Dylan Top5 New Player

In every post your sub is always ending, about to end, or ended... You should know now that GUs aren't ready until they're ready.

I assume they're having trouble balancing the new AMs, since the balancing on them is so horrible. HL and mental are doing way too little, and ice is OP beyond belief and unlike anything we've seen so far. If wait an extra month for these issues to get fixed.

Take your time devs... Seasonals are the worst part about this game, no rush
    • Like x 5
  5. akaivy Dedicated Player

I also see a few tweets about sign in issues - perhaps they are trying to be sure they have those ironed out before starting something new...
    • Like x 1
  6. Remander Steadfast Player

Honestly, they should take some more time on the AMs to get them right. Maybe do a partial release.
    • Like x 12
  7. Requake Dedicated Player

I heard/read that PSN got hacked as well. Maybe that's why they're holding back as well.
  8. Circe New Player

So just release Legends PVE. You don't realize how long some of us have been waiting for something like this! It's a new and exciting game mode that has been requested and wanted for years now, and some of us players are really anxious to get our hands on it!
    • Like x 1
  9. lukelucky Devoted Player

december free month should start soon if ur sub runs out
  10. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

they already said thats not happening again. no free legendary this yr
    • Like x 1
  11. lukelucky Devoted Player

who said that when? it seems to bring people back
  12. General Zod 10000 Post Club

• Like x 9
  13. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

14. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

15. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

If this is true I hope that the perpetrators are caught and issued swift justice. Kind of sucks to not be able to play a game you like cause some selfish hackers decided to take it down.
  16. FESTER665 Devoted Player

As long as it's out before Christmas so I can get the new league hall stuff and decorate I'm fine with them taking their time on it. :D

I mean they're usually 3-4 weeks anyway, and they have a TON in this new GU so I would guess it would be a little longer before it comes out.
    • Like x 2
  17. Drathmor Unwavering Player

if you been waiting for years whats a week or two more to get everything working? it will be out when its ready or as close as the testing group can do with out having PS players test it
    • Like x 3
  18. Yui Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  19. Circe New Player

I don't think you get that the game is dull for lots of people, and updates and DLCs are needed to get them more interested and into playing the game. The longer the wait, the more people become uninterested in the game.
  20. lukelucky Devoted Player

on facebook dcuo mepps re[lied the seasonal should start with game update. also said they were trying to get it out this week so here is hopeing
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.