Avarice Impurity Bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by XR3N0X, Nov 21, 2014.

1. XR3N0X Level 30

Theres a bug in Avarice impurity at the final boss. If you talk to Hal then leave the room and let the door shut and re open then wait for the Green Lantern to activate the teleporter and do that til it purified you wont get Trapped when you start the fight. I submitted a ticket about it so now im posting it in the forum. Hope ya fix it soon. Thanks for your time.
    • Like x 7
  2. Avian Dedicated Player

Yup, almost every pug I have done this with abuses this glitch.
  3. Runs New Player

Yeah I was running AI just a few momments ago. Started streaming it because he was saying something like that. Here's the video if you want to watch it - >>>>> #mce_temp_url#
  4. Kaiya Redd New Player

Also I couldn't get Commander Skor for the "plus one" feat. Tried twice. Sorry to bust in on your bug post lol. :)
  5. King Felsa New Player

You need to wait for him to enter the fight against penguin. If he gets locked out (due to the door closing), it won't count.
    • Like x 1
  6. XR3N0X Level 30

Thank you for all your responses. For the sake of people who want to play this game the way its intended to be played, I hope they fix this.
  7. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

GLITCH SNITCH!!
    LOLOLOL
    In all seriousness, though... it does make the whole fight kinda dull when this sort of thing is exploited.
    Fix, please.
  8. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

Oh, and by the way...there is another one... Apparently, there is a bug that removes the adds from the final fight with Carrol Ferris at the end of the 8-player. Please look into that, and fix...
    • Like x 1
  9. XR3N0X Level 30

I could care less of the title it gives me i just know its getting ridiculous having to wait for my other group members
    to decide whether or not they gonna do the "glitch". Why not just pretend it dont exist and do the battle the way it was intended.
    • Like x 2
  10. Tobias1978 New Player

I find it funny....why now report it? You know damn well you abused this glitch as well lol...got your full 97 and report eh?
    • Like x 1
  11. XR3N0X Level 30

Actually my toon is in cr 95/96 gear. I report this cause its a bug worth looking at. When every pug group you get into is wanting to do the glitch rather than the right way it becomes a exploit imo. I hate that your under this assumption. Please do support and help us get the word out that this needs fixed. Along with the L&W bug. Someone posted earlier saying something about it.
    • Like x 1
  12. MentosTroll Loyal Player

They got to fix that bug where even with a tank, the technician won't fix the portal. This bug has caused me a lot of frustration before.
  13. Msstat1c Committed Player

Good on ya for reporting a glitch that doesn't necessarily benefit you in a direct way. However, if you preach playing the game the way it was intended, perhaps the next time we see a glitch that takes the challenge out of the fight, let's report it the first time we hear and/or see it. Of course, in the nature of proper testing, you will naturally complete the content using the glitch on the first go round (ok lets be honest, we'll snag a few pieces of gear using the easy button). Unless of course you are only getting base items as loot, then it must be fixed immediately.

Sorry about that X, I just couldn't resist to type what actually happens with these types of glitches. My opening two sentences are genuine though. You open yourself up to negativity when you report on something that has been exploited for a little while now. Right on for not caring and getting the report in regardless.
  14. ErnieB Loyal Player

Or you know, tell the group you want to fight as "intended" and not bug it.
    • Like x 1
  15. XR3N0X Level 30

I tried telling them at the start i wanted a legit run. Then when we get to final boss,1 member always mentions the glitch. I cant force people to say no to the glitch. I can only help them understand its exploiting. Even after telling them that it could be there account at risk they still want to do it. So i report the person that mentions the glitch at the final boss.
  16. XR3N0X Level 30

I appreciate your input on this topic. I tested this bug 4 times to confirm it happens every time. Then reported it using the website.Thank you once again.
  17. Tobias1978 New Player

See this right here makes you suspect....if every run you had did this glitch you would have your proof right there...see...I have a question for you....did you delete all items obtained from using this glitch? Also you said you submitted a ticket already....so you sent another one reporting the same bug? Man...you are soooo suspect right now...
    • Like x 1
  18. Ebon Angel New Player

Instead of reporting "glitches" how about reporting real bugs, like the engineers going into the final boss room but not registering so you have "wait for engineers to enter room" on your screen and you can't speak to Hal. We disbanded several times trying to just get our earned loot at the final boss.

I will say it cuts down my use of replays. In fact, it cut down my need to play at all.
  19. Gokaigerbay New Player

I can confirm these bugs. please fix.
  20. XR3N0X Level 30

A suspect, right. How about you log on and get a pug group for Avarice. Im certain that at the final boss someone will mention it. This thread isnt about suspicion. Its simply alerting the admins about a bug/glitch found at the final boss of Avarice Impurity using Mepps instructions on how to report a bug effectively. Yes I explain what i did to test this but I already got my cr 96 gear so the loot i obtain while in any of the alerts is either salvaged sold or deleted. Lets keep this on the topic of the bug and not on me.