Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

You sir... you flooded my alerts box.
    and you didn't say hi.

I mad at you. Burn in the flames
    • Like x 1
  2. Berega New Player

Zeca Amaral, Gadgets, Dual Pistol.
  3. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Why on earth would anybody join any league but Apathy? Even if you were a smelly hero, you could create a brand new (and far, far superior) villain...

Unless you're on EUPS....in which case, I say heroes all the way. That's until a faction re-spec token is available...and I can get Anne into the correct faction. She's getting a tad wary of all the cootie-carrying heroes she has to to mingle with :(
    • Like x 2
  4. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

u know that probably wont happen. too many problems with it
  5. TheWhiteFace New Player

6. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Yeah...but Anne needs some hope to keep her going!

And honestly, the problems are pretty easily solved in my view. Batman mentored? Congrats, on change you're now Joker mentored. You're a green lantern? Well guess what buddy...welcome to the Sinestro Corps.

Then as far as feats go, link the bloody things where necessary (where the feats aren't common between factions). Generally there's a relationship - defeat Giganta without dying = defeat Wonder Girl without dying. Complete 25 heroic acts = complete 25 villianous acts and so forth.

That would leave the styles as problems...but really, who cares if villains are using hero styles and so on? Not I said the cat. And there's a precedent in SoT and Home Turf....in that you can get hero and villain styles.
    • Like x 1
  7. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

Talking about sytle wise as well
  8. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

There's two precedents for sharing styles (at least)....Home Turf with the Corrections, Escaped Inmate, Steel Worker and whater the other style is...and SoT with the prideful / corrupted sets.

Both factions can get the styles...just in different ways. Anyway, the devs don't seem too inclined to do anything with it....much like a PvE Suicide Squad option (which I've also suggested ways around the differing goals).
    • Like x 1
  9. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

Vendor gear. There are more factors but im too tired to remember.
  10. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Must blandify water
  11. TheWhiteFace New Player

Simple solution; take away the label.
  12. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

For feats or styles?

Feats is easy....link the feats. If you have the feat for the T5 hero style, you get the feat for the T5 villain style...then if you want the actual style you have to buy it.

Wearing the styles....I'm honestly not worried about heroes wearing villain styles and villains wearing hero styles. But that's me :D

I'd love a re-spec token (and I think a number of other forum folk would too....hell, I'd love a server AND faction re-spec token!), but I don't see it happening in the near for medium future :(
  13. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

wish more ppl thought that way but in the end the answer is no. :(
    • Like x 1
  14. nowburn4it Loyal Player

I was wondering why he quoted Monarch when he said that...Reeks of sarcasm...
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Meant me :(
  16. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Oops. Sorry bro.
    :(
    *hugs*

Hmm... are you a hero or villain?
  17. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

WhiteFace isn't too fond of me since the open rebuke..
    I do however still think of him very much as a great friend.
    And yes. It wreaks of sarcasm.
    • Like x 1
  19. nowburn4it Loyal Player

Nice
  20. nowburn4it Loyal Player

What I quoted was several pages back...Don't think PotatoFace had anything to do with it, but, I could be mistaken...