Are you an Alpha?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by WockaFlockaPhil, Sep 16, 2014.

1. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Pfft no way. I did this all in a week. No sleep, no work, no eating, nothing. DC ALL DAY ;)
  2. Drathmor Unwavering Player

yea kind of makes leader boards pointless doesn't it =-)
  3. Mad9 New Player

I don't think it's possible to buff yourself to improve your CR. It's a known bug and happens every now and then. Five of my leaguemates have the OP neck and the complete Imperial Insect and the all raid drops including 93 OP rings, 94 rings, 94 weapon, 194+ SP and they still are 108.
    My CR has inflated twice in the past. The 109 CR is a bug and has got nothing to with either buffing yourself or the amount of SP you have.
  4. Rasta Committed Player

Since I only play on PC I couldn't tell you much about the DCUO on other platforms, but I know that the utility belts were not intended to have mods in them. But try and see if you get one.
  5. FESTER665 Devoted Player

I just tried it on my lunch break.... No luck. :(
  6. Mad9 New Player

You are special!

I know two people on the same list which have been playing for 3+years with full time jobs and spend an average of three hours or less in the the game currently. I have recorded close to 4000 Hours of gameplay over a period of three years. It seems like a lot but if you spread it out, it does not mean that I have spend my entire life on DCUO
    • Like x 1
  7. Bobburt Committed Player

Dang. These lists are disabled. I wanted to see all the crazy-buffed numbers.
    • Like x 1
  8. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

Now all they need is an Alpha emblem mailed to them (in-game).
    • Like x 1
  9. Mad9 New Player

It's a bug which I have personally experienced on EUPC and EUPS.
  10. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Do you know if there are any pictures of it? I'd love to see how it looks with the mod slot added to it.
  11. Inpent New Player

95 drop gear? Where does this drop i never seen that.
  12. La Shark Dedicated Player

Last Alpha Standing, before the lock. *PewPew*

[IMG]
  13. jr1nc Dedicated Player

they took alpha down
  14. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Sad. At least I still have a screenshot of it :) Alpha SP FTW!
    • Like x 1
  15. FESTER665 Devoted Player

It's just down temporarily... it'll return.
    • Like x 1
  16. BigAl Devoted Player

I think it was misused (yes, I was one of them to prove a point :p)
    Lol, I held World Health lead for most of the day! /flex /growstrong :D
  17. Volkenraider Loyal Player

I blame the anti-appers :mad:
  18. toast Well-Known Player

so if i understand things correctly, according to mepps they dont have the resources to give us an opt out, but yet they HAVE resources to continue to build and add new features to this unwanted app...

...yup, that makes complete sense to me.
  19. FESTER665 Devoted Player

It makes sense if you realize "they" are people that aren't working for SOE. "They" are people who play the game and are doing this with their own time....

"They" are just using all the information Sony has unlocked via the census. Them having to figure out how to work in an "opt out" has nothing to do with these apps.
    • Like x 1
  20. Nemisor Committed Player

I find it quite odd that im in the top 10 (US PC) for dom when I mod my blue slots health/dom......guess a lot of people don't mod straight dom anymore