App is making me want to jump ship.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Quantum Rising, Sep 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quantum Rising Committed Player

First time I've said this in the almost four years of playing this game. I've seen what things like this do to the community. I've seen the kick fests that occur in other games that do stuff like this. I've seen how things like this tear apart leagues/guilds. Which I've already started seeing in my own league because of the league "feature" you added.

Devs, you guys are screwing up. How many others are looking for other games to play because of you not giving players a choice?
    • Like x 2
  2. Quanflux New Player

Can I haz your stuff ?!?! Pppzzz make sure to delete your name also so someone else can use it !!!
    • Like x 1
  3. not_again Dedicated Player

Bye and please mail me your stuff. Characters names in sig.
  4. Mr Novembar New Player

Well goodbye then.

I love it. Makes me happy. Can't please everyone.
  5. Stark23 Committed Player

Thumbs down. Hopefully you had a good run, everything will be ok.
  6. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

• Like x 3
  7. Captain Neos Committed Player

I find it apalling that real people expressing their concerns are being dismissed in such a juvinille way. You may not agree with their position but you must understand and respect it.

The lack of empathy is shocking to say the least.
    • Like x 9
  8. Luminescence New Player

9. MaveMcClane New Player

BYE! It's not DCUO's app! Dear God people go to the SOE forums! SOE released the info and gave these people the ok to make these apps. COMPLAIN ELSEWHERE!
  10. Little Sister New Player

Your league can already see your CR and SP. How has anything changed for your league ? Are they now kicking people based on play time ? And if so, is that really a league you want to be around anyways ?
    • Like x 6
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

As long as I have a solo path I can follow for progression, I'm sticking around. I don't like the app or the negative possibilities that come with it, but it's not going to drive me from the game.
    • Like x 2
  12. MaveMcClane New Player

The DEVS didn't make it and it wasn't their choice. Please leave, and take your ignorance with you.
    • Like x 1
  13. Quanflux New Player

na Na Na NA NAH hey HEY GOOD BYEEE !!!!!!
  14. Crimson Jonni New Player

Dont you know the rules of the forums? I've noticed a trend " if it doesnt effect me negatively i dont give a damn"
    People cant express problems, viewpoints or anything of that matter cause we've got a bunch of people ready to ridicule anyone at the sight of any expression of those concerns. But those same people turn around and rant and rave when they dont like something.
    • Like x 4
  15. Captain Neos Committed Player

Lol again disagree with people thats your right. Degrading and making them feel foolish thats being a jerk (not a funny one either)
    • Like x 2
  16. Crimson Jonni New Player

Point proven.
  17. Quanflux New Player

its called the Real World, welcome !
  18. willflynne 10000 Post Club

The devs may not have made it, but they (or at least SOE) did provide the information to make it possible and seem to approve of it given some of the posts from Mepps. In that sense they aren't without some responsibility when it comes to the app and what happens as a result of the app's use.
    • Like x 1
  19. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

If it were a legitimate breach of privacy where DCUO was physically displaying our PSN names and even possibly our real names, then there'd be a legitimate reason to get upset over this, but there isnt.

There's nothing about this app that should be causing all these people to be so upset. This is just a tool that I have used and plan on using quite a bit, especially as the leader of a league.
  20. Crimson Jonni New Player

Oh i'm quite aware that its called the real world , friend. However, is your mind warping reality with the virtual world thus causing you to link some kind of connection between the two? If so, do explain. Im all ears.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.